a fair review of an ebay detector part one
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Jun 2007
    Treasure baron with Goldtrax
    3 times

a fair review of an ebay detector part one

I thought i would write a fair review for a metal detector machine that i brought off ebay it is a treasure hunter vision pro xj9 the price you can but them for is around 75.00 80.00 mark plus around 14.95 post and packing. I got mine in an auction for 58 plus 14.95 p&P Not a great deal of money so what are the claims for this machine

well 33cm on an object that claim i doubted before i brought the machine I find more it is more like 10cms or 4inchs i guess if i found a buried car it might be that depth. I found the manual to be fairly well written with clear instructions. it has an lcd display type interface with discrimation ability that is fully adjustable and a sensitivity setting also adjustable. And as you probably guess it is made in china I dont think it will be long before the jokes start flowing ie whats the difference between an xj9 and a skoda more people keep the skoda that type of thing. Joking aside i watched people buying these in there hundreds from ebay and about two weeks later selling them on again. So why did I get one I hear you ask the honest answer would be money sure i would love a fisher cscope etc etc. The way I see it at least i can get the bug for detecting then when i get more experience upgrade omg i feel another joke coming on how do you upgrade from an xj9 a piece of string and a magnet. Sorry couldent resist so back to the review put the batterys in 2 of the square ones powered up and a panel of flashing icons appeared looked a bit like the star trek enterprise the early ones not the new ones. Next came a beeping sound lasting about 30secs all good and well I thought started a test in my garden my first find was a 1952 quarter dollar it was in the border about 3inchs down going to post that by the way. my 3 other finds were a spanner about 2inchs down and a pair of old metal cutters also about 2inchs down and lastly a bottle top about an inch down.

I found them in about an hour I hope this will be helpful my next post concerning this model will be a beach test thats what iam going now I will post that tonight

Stike it rich
    Silver is Nice
    But Gold Is Better

copyright strike it rich 2007

True confederate soldier

Aug 2005
    Currituck County, NC
    Minelab
    13 times
    Banner Finds (1)

Re: a fair review of an ebay detector part one

What is a skoda?
    "The only two things you can truly depend upon are gravity and greed."

PBK

May 2005
    229 times

Quote Originally Posted by cryptodave
    What is a skoda?
    Czech-built auto. Now a division of VW, I think.

Jun 2007
    Treasure baron with Goldtrax
    3 times

the skoda was a very cheap car at one point it was said you could double the vaule by filling the tank
    Silver is Nice
    But Gold Is Better

copyright strike it rich 2007

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links