Anyone with reviews or comments about DRS 3D STEALTH SCANNER??

trmv12

Jan 2, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi,

We are thinking to buy one of this but I just wonder if anyone has some reviews about the product or the company:

DRS ELECTRONICS » Stealth Scanner

I found out that the way that this metal detector is builded is perfect to place it in other devices we use in construction industry, specially for cavities, underground water and metal detecting.

Reviews or comments for different products from the same company are also welcome.
Im still searching into older posts in this forum and internet for reviews, not too much so far...

Apparently is a German company with Turkish links, we don't care as long as the product works well.
We may go to the show room in Cologne (sales person invite us by email), we are close to Germany and this is not a problem.

Let us know...

BR.

digger27

Bronze Member
May 18, 2011
$5,800 for this thing....seriously?
Of course they would like to see you in the showroom, bet they will demonstrate all kinds of great stuff about this thing and prove to you how fantastically it works.

Before you buy this I invite you to my showroom to look at some of my stock first.
Much better value and return for the money invested.
One of my best sellers pictured below.

Attachments

• brooklyn-bridge.jpg
    brooklyn-bridge.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 380
Last edited:
OP
OP
T

trmv12

Jan 2, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yeah, right :)

We are not looking for a hobby metal detector to find coins in the beach, we look for a professional one, also to me most of the metal detectors look like from the last 20 years back; basic electromagnetic or similar technologies, crappy sounds for different minerals, buttons, screens, etc that look like 70's or 80's radios, no hardware computer like (even cellphones/smardevices have this), no software to analyze the signals or automatically sense the type of soil, no data/database in the devices for well known patterns, no digital computer/smardevice screens that shows all these information real time, wireless/bluetooth??, etc, etc. Come on! this is 2017. Seems like the metal detecting devices are evolving away from all this stuff.

Anyway, the ones that catch my attention are also the next ones, some of them have some reviews in these forums, still they look heavy and like university projects carrying a full cpu :D
Golden King DPR Plus Professional Deep Treasure Detector | Nokta Metal Detectors
Makro Metal Detectors: Jeohunter 3D Treasure Metal Detector
Makro Metal Detectors: Deephunter Metal Detector, deep search!

Added:
I also found a very good thread discussion in this forum with some very good comments, pros and cons:

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/g...-why-does-metal-detector-cost-2499-again.html

$5,800 for this thing....seriously?
Of course they would like to see you in the showroom, bet they will demonstrate all kinds of great stuff about this thing and prove to you how fantastically it works.

Before you buy this I invite you to my showroom to look at some of my stock first.
Much better value and return for the money invested.
One of my best sellers pictured below.

Last edited:

jayko26

Tenderfoot
Jan 2, 2014
I also interested in a pro metal detected but seems like there isn't much reviews on them

landman

Apr 27, 2005
New York
Detector(s) used
DRS Ground Exper
3 Foot Probe
Shovel
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
First off anyone who calls anything "junk" without first purchasing it and experiencing it for themselves should reserve their opinion for now.
Yes DRS and Nokta/Makro are producing "professional" metal detectors. I've owned both the Golden King and the Exper Pro. I have not owned the jacket with the 8 sensors. What I would do is wait for Nokta to produce their new version of the Golden King. Otherwise purchase the Makro Deep Hunter. Or after watching my videos on the DRS Ground Exper throughout this month, then grab one of these. The jacket is something I'd like to try BUT it's going to cost to do so.

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
Never trust any manufacturer that builds or promote a LRL, as pictured below. They have failed 100% of the time in double blind tests, scientific, both in the lab and out in the field.

x1-PRO.jpg

These buzz words should also be a clue:

-Find buried targets up to several meters underground with perfect metal discrimination
-Have to hunt in a NORTH to SOUTH pattern

If they really performed as stated, they would make traditional VLF or Pulse Induction metal detectors obsolete. And nobody has ever really heard of this company. Please, save your money. There are many different brands of metal detectors built by companies all over the world that actually work, can be repaired, have real warranties and won't charge you a re-stocking fee should you be unhappy and request your money back, if you were even so lucky to do so.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread