Hey Vallon VMH3CS users! I NEED YOUR HELP! Let's make a manual!

Lakemonster

Mar 20, 2011
Chandler Tx
Detector(s) used
White's VX3, Garrett AT PRO, Tesoro Cibola
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Been a great long while since I posted. I have one of these Vallon's coming in the mail.

I did a search for how to do certain balancing operations on here, but got nothing. I found a site that told how to balance it in salt water, but I forgot to bookmark the page and I cant seem to find it again.

I know there are some procedures you can do not listed in the instruction manual. I was wondering if you Vallon users could provide input on this thread for future Vallon users. Anything to do with how to use, maintain, or how to make that interesting 18650 battery mod I saw on youtube. I really would like to learn all your tips and tricks about this detector!

Thank You very much for any and all input you can provide!

icaro

Jan 10, 2019
France
Detector(s) used
Garret 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I take this post for a technical question about a Vallon VMH3C detector.

The cables coming out of the card in the form of "T" ...numbered from 12 to 18 with the colors Green, White, Blue, Lilac, Red & white, Orange and which arrive at a DIL-8 connector in the control part , where are located the leds and several sensitivity adjustment , controls ping pointer but the cables have been cut ... if someone can provide me information or an electronic diagram. I appreciate it Thank you

photo_2019-01-09_19-14-27 (copie).jpg
20181229_105832.jpg

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zWSY-eHMJMfPiKnFoUBd4bb0nMH61L3c 20181229_105832.jpg

Aquanaut62

Tenderfoot
Oct 3, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello,

You may find help here :(deleted by mod for rule violation)

Those guys are experts regarding the VMH3CS.

Best regards,

brinbrin

Last edited by a moderator:

clayfox

Greenie
Oct 28, 2014
Spring City, PA
Detector(s) used
VALLON VMC1, VMW1, VMH3, VMH3CS, MineHound MD&GPR (VMR2, VMR2+, VMR3, VMR3G), VX1 Magnetometer, etc...
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
iED Detection Systems is the US rep for Vallon. I’m authorized to repair Vallon detectors. What do you need?

icurabeachguy

Greenie
May 31, 2012
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-21 8"
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
iED Detection Systems is the US rep for Vallon. I’m authorized to repair Vallon detectors. What do you need?

Can you do the firmware update with the beach mode that eliminates the confidence tick? If you can test all the seals also that would be great, I intend to submerge mine and don't want to have issues with leaks. Please PM me details, thanks!

Adrian SS

Dec 7, 2008
Canberra
Detector(s) used
LST, BDHI,Infinium,Sov XS,6000DI Pro SL,Scorpion,V-SAT,Spectrum XLT,Gold Spear,Scorpion,Sand Shark, Compadre,Sierra Madre,Safari, SDC2300, Sea Hunter,CS4PI,TDI OZ Pro, Vallon VMH3CS. Gardiner 202A
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Been a great long while since I posted. I have one of these Vallon's coming in the mail.

I did a search for how to do certain balancing operations on here, but got nothing. I found a site that told how to balance it in salt water, but I forgot to bookmark the page and I cant seem to find it again.

I know there are some procedures you can do not listed in the instruction manual. I was wondering if you Vallon users could provide input on this thread for future Vallon users. Anything to do with how to use, maintain, or how to make that interesting 18650 battery mod I saw on youtube. I really would like to learn all your tips and tricks about this detector!

Thank You very much for any and all input you can provide!

I have not had any probs ground balancing at the beach although sometimes I have to use the manual Gb when over the wet sand or with the coil in the water.
Maybe our beaches are not as mineralised as yours.

thegatherer

Mar 22, 2008
Clayfox, I purchased a Vallon VMR2+ Minehound and it came without a battery. Do you or do you have a contact where I can buy a battery Thanks thegatherer Tim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread