Anybody heard of this detector 0r company.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No. Not this one. This is one I would have to see in person to purchase. I'll look at their site. AND...from their site:

DEEP SEEKER operates on five different search systems in one device:

First: Ionic fields search system.
Second: Magnetic metals search system.
Third: cavity detection system.
Fourth: 3D imaging system.
Fifth: Long range system.

$7500.00

These may be the future of detecting, but until the price is under $3k most folks will be left out.

Based out of Germany, I kinda doubt I'll fly there to test one out.

Last edited:

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Haven't heard about them before. I like the Gold detector that you attach to your ankle. It detects Gold down to 18 meters and only costs 4500$!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Disregard this post. A moderator "caught" a rather petty rule violation and deleted some information which rendered this thread useless.
Rules are rules I guess, no matter how trite they are.

We have rules on advertising non supporting vendors. Our supporting vendors pay good money to be here, it is not fair to them to allow members to post links or pictures that contain website addresses to non supporting vendors. We enforce all rules, we dont pick and choose once rule violation is found it is addressed. You could have edited out the web address like I did.

OP
OP
creskol

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
We have rules on advertising non supporting vendors. Our supporting vendors pay good money to be here, it is not fair to them to allow members to post links or pictures that contain website addresses to non supporting vendors. We enforce all rules, we dont pick and choose once rule violation is found it is addressed. You could have edited out the web address like I did.

I doubt very seriously that this outfit offered any competition at all to our sponsors. What's the difference between posting the name of a detector or a non-clickable link in this case? People with any computer savvy at all will find it either way. As I said before, rules are rules no matter how trite they are.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It doesnt matter if they are competition or not, supporting members pay to advertise here. Members can post name of detector, if others members want to search for it that is their right, but per our rules non supporting vendors can not be advertised here.

OP
OP
creskol

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
It doesnt matter if they are competition or not, supporting members pay to advertise here. Members can post name of detector, if others members want to search for it that is their right, but per our rules non supporting vendors can not be advertised here.

:occasion18: right-o

( Does that include these stupid pop-up ads from non-supporting vendors that Charter Members pay "good money" to be free of? :laughing7:)

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions