Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Oct 2005
    XLT, Whites D.F., Treasure Baron, Deepstar, Goldquest, Beachscan, T.D.I., Sovereign, 2x Nautilus, various Arado's, Ixcus Diver, Altek Quadtone, T2, Beach Hunter I.D, GS 5 pulse, Searchman 2 ,V3i
    135 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Re: SONDA METAL DETECTOR

There's rather a lot of machines that perform to the depths claimed for this machine. Bear in mind the Sonda deep seeker is pulse and the performance is on large targets with the, I think in this case, 3 metre square coil.
    Take a more recognised brand such as Pulse Star, same working principle, same coil etc and you get even more depth.
    The stock 1m x 1m coil will detect a 1m x 1m sheet of metal at just over 3 metres.
    I don't think this is a Chinese machine but a re badged Proton or Proton 2 from Bulgarian where pulse deep seekers are a speciality.
    As for two box machines I've used most of them and depth is very limited unless the searched for item is the size of a tank.
    As for pirate treasure has any ever been found near the waters edge. They may have been pirates but were also expert seamen. Knowing the effect that a storm has on a beach, hidden, as distinct from wreck losses, was always taken way above where wave action could expose it.

Nov 2003
    Abbotsford/Okanagan B.C., CANADA!
    2 times

Yup, I agree. I doubt he'd find anything of value.. but probably some nice deep tire rims. ..Willy.

Nov 2007

3-5 meters?Is this Sonda MD 5008?
    http://www.saferphilippines.com/Treasure%20detector.htm
    Interesting Where is the 1/1m coil?

Nov 2003
    Abbotsford/Okanagan B.C., CANADA!
    2 times

Hey, anyone wanna buy some prime real estate in the Everglades? I also have a bridge... Whatta load of kife! That's a good ol' cheapo VLF detector. 2-3.5 meters detection range? I think that was a typo.. they probably were talking the IQ points of the people that get sucked in by the ad copy. ..Willy.

Oct 2005
    XLT, Whites D.F., Treasure Baron, Deepstar, Goldquest, Beachscan, T.D.I., Sovereign, 2x Nautilus, various Arado's, Ixcus Diver, Altek Quadtone, T2, Beach Hunter I.D, GS 5 pulse, Searchman 2 ,V3i
    135 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Marcel, this is not the detector. I think 'Sonda' must mean something like deep or power perhaps. Even Fisher sold SONDE models abroad as 'SONDA' ie the Fisher SR 51 SONDA.
    To find out what the deep seeker that does work looks like go to the mdetectors.com site and check out the Micron Proton 2

Brian

Nov 2007

us
    DFCA

Dec 2006
    Kansas
    Minelab E-trac
    20 times
    Banner Finds (1)

3-5 meters what are you looking for, 55 gallon drums? most are pretty accurate to about 8 inches, after that, you better have a 2 box setup or one big a$$ coil

Dec 2007
    Tierra del Fuego
    Tesoro.Fisher.Garrett
    5 times

I did hop over and look at the mikron site.

Those fellas are reverse engineering whatever they can find.

Their pulse units might just get that deep cache @ 3-5mtrs.

Odd thing, their site locked up my computer.

Wonder if my banking records are on the loose in eastern europe now?

R M P T R
    I am a pathological liar and a functional illiterate.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links