need ricomax gc-1037 manual

JPGoulding

Jun 26, 2020
Detector(s) used
Ricomax GC-1037
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Got a ricomax gc-1037 for Christmas, and well you know with current events, as such, I haven't had much time to get out and play with it. Int the mean time I lost the manual. so as I finally break it out and cant find manual. searched online for over an hour with no luck, so I am hoping some kind person may have digital version of manual, or link to where I can find one. TIA

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_link.gif
I searched Google and found these units sold on Amazon and EBay. Jump over to Amazon and search (with quotes) on: "gc-1037" Hit the link presented and scroll to the bottom of the page under Video's - you will see a brief video on how to use your puppy.

OP
OP
J

JPGoulding

Jun 26, 2020
Detector(s) used
Ricomax GC-1037
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
tn_link.gif
I searched Google and found these units sold on Amazon and EBay. Jump over to Amazon and search (with quotes) on: "gc-1037" Hit the link presented and scroll to the bottom of the page under Video's - you will see a brief video on how to use your puppy.

thanks, general overview is good, but I was looking for something with a bit more detail, specifically with the Menu, PP and Notch buttons.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread