Jan 10, 2007
Greencovesprings, Florida
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sandshark, bh jr.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Anyone Tried the "deep Blue Underwater detector?"

Hey

I have seen ads for this underwater detector, claiming it goes underwater to 30 ft and it has iron discrimination too, typically going for under $400.00!! I see it is not in stock or sold out everywhere I look. :o

Here is the link for it:

http://onemetaldetector.com/hp3080.htm

Have you ever used it? You think it actually works?

Larry

Willy

Re: Anyone Tried the "deep Blue Underwater detector?"

That's the same POS Chinese detector that Kellyco is peddling under the name "Cobra Beach magnet" or something like that. Another guy coined the phrase 'Kellyco Trash Magnet' and that is probably the bottom line. If you buy the kellyco version, it comes with yellow 'fangs' on the faceplate.. how unutterably tacky; seems to be par for the course with K.co though. ..Willy.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other

Yes sir...Willy... is right pure junk like some of the stuff Kellyco sells..........................==Jim==

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other

Willy said:
That's the same POS Chinese detector that Kellyco is peddling under the name "Cobra Beach magnet" or something like that. Another guy coined the phrase 'Kellyco Trash Magnet' and that is probably the bottom line. If you buy the kellyco version, it comes with yellow 'fangs' on the faceplate.. how unutterably tacky; seems to be par for the course with K.co though. ..Willy.
??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???........................................................ ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? Willy what do you think of the Minelab goldstriker 32 khz autotrack????????/

Willy

I think that it would probably be just a tad bit more sensitive (to smaller gold) than the XT 18000 at 20KHz. It's a rather old detector and basically a nugget machine. I had an XT 18000 and wasn't all that impressed. The XTerra 70, in my opinion, would do as good a job for nuggetshooting. ..Willy.

r.r.warren

Greenie
Oct 19, 2007
orlando,fl
Detector(s) used
ace 250, legacy 3300,o'rion stage 2

hello folks, about kellyco that where i got my ace 250. bonnie was the sales person she hooked me up! Threw in a good SS digger, headphones, automax p.p, and a bunch of other little things its not top of the line but hey it free. and good service to boot

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread