Anyone ever use the Little Wizard?

twistidd

Bronze Member
Nov 11, 2007
Chicago
Detector(s) used
White's Matrix M6 w/ Sun-Ray DX-1, 950 coil and 6x10 DD, Minelab Excalibur II, Garrett Ace 250, Garmin Etrex GPS

tommyd

Dec 12, 2006
YOUNGSTOWN OHIO
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
how ironic i was just about to post this same question.
theres also a wizard vib pro 1 and 2 i would like to know a little about , if somebody
has used those too. * these seem to be made/advertised more for the metal detecting hobby market *

the little wizard looks like a razor ~ the vib pro 1 and 2 look like a gun with waterproof barrell.

any users of these 3 items ?

thanks

OP
OP
twistidd

twistidd

Bronze Member
Nov 11, 2007
Chicago
Detector(s) used
White's Matrix M6 w/ Sun-Ray DX-1, 950 coil and 6x10 DD, Minelab Excalibur II, Garrett Ace 250, Garmin Etrex GPS
Hmmm...I definately wouldn't get a pinpointer that is shaped like a gun, especially where I'm detecting. It'd bad enough I carry a Lesche. Although I understand the reasoning behind a pinpointer gun, getting one of those would be out of the question for this city detector. Anyway, I think I'll pick up the LW tonight if I can find one, and then I'll post a review as soon as the snow melts away enough for me to use it.

J

tommyd

Dec 12, 2006
YOUNGSTOWN OHIO
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
good point ~ maybe thats why they are making the #2 in the brite yellow and salmon colored plastic so not to be mistaken as such.
im currently using the bottom part of a wild planet (cheap 20.00 kids detector) for a pinpointer.

dewcon4414

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2006
Gulf Coast, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MDT, Nox, Blue Xcals and CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those little Wizzards are great. I used on until i got the Vibrapro... and for the money the depth on the little wizzard is better. Also if i put the Vibrapro in my left hand i dont always feel it vibrate. The wizzard gives off a great tone and is about 2" deep compared to the vibrapro which is 1". The wizzard will get dirt in it occassionally the more you use it and the vibrapro is locked tight.... hey but its $100. Also the wizzard doesnt give feed back like the vibrapro thru the detector. The wizzard is WELL worth the money for someone on a bugget.

tommyd

Dec 12, 2006
YOUNGSTOWN OHIO
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
dewcon4414 said:
Those little Wizzards are great. I used on until i got the Vibrapro... and for the money the depth on the little wizzard is better. Also if i put the Vibrapro in my left hand i dont always feel it vibrate. The wizzard gives off a great tone and is about 2" deep compared to the vibrapro which is 1". The wizzard will get dirt in it occassionally the more you use it and the vibrapro is locked tight.... hey but its $100. Also the wizzard doesnt give feed back like the vibrapro thru the detector. The wizzard is WELL worth the money for someone on a bugget.

so the one shaped like a large razor is better peeps........thanks for the review !

OP
OP
twistidd

twistidd

Bronze Member
Nov 11, 2007
Chicago
Detector(s) used
Cool, thanks for the helpful review. I'm trying to find one locally before resorting to purchasing one online, but so far, no luck.

J

tommyd

Dec 12, 2006
YOUNGSTOWN OHIO
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
twistidd said:
Cool, thanks for the helpful review. I'm trying to find one locally before resorting to purchasing one online, but so far, no luck.

J

the little wizard site has a store locator.
i already struck out at lowes / harbor freight * most of the posts saying that it could be purchased
there are from 2004 and 2005.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread