HEY TREKKIES - TRI-CORDER BECOMES REALITY!

Naturelady

Greenie
Nov 14, 2005
Columbia Gorge, Washington
Not kidding. The tri-corder has been invented and is about to blow away any detector that exists
now - even Fitzgeralds.

It's not on the market yet but if you want a sneak preview of this beast - you can read about it
at http://www.rockhoundstation1.com/newsletter.html

Just scroll a bit down the page and you'll see the H3 Tech article.

This thing is unbelievable.

junior967

Oct 11, 2005
Charlotte County, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OMG.... If it works as good as they say that is going to flip the detecting world upside down. I sent off for a price quote for a unit to hunt coins. Lets see how expensive thsi thing is.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Looks like just another long range finder to me. Dowsing rods.............

OP
OP
N

Naturelady

Greenie
Nov 14, 2005
Columbia Gorge, Washington
It's a lot more precise than most long distance finders....I know both Bob Fitzgerald and the capabilities of his,
and Chuck Christensen - and his machine blows anything away. He was extremely modest in his article.

It isn't on the market yet - not sure he has set the price. He hadn't as of last week. We have talked about
it some and I think there will be a couple of very affordable models and a few that will probably be more in
line with Fitz's top of the liner (with more capabilities) at $23,000 - which is what the corps will probably be
buying. Of course the ones geared for the general public won't be out of competitive price ranges.
The oil companies are pretty wowed with it. So are the Archaeologist. It was an Archaeologist who
put me in touch with Chuck about a year ago - and what Chuck was able to tell him was something that
I've never heard of a machine that could do yet.

Anyhow -- that documentary that Nat'l Geo did will be out next month (October) according to plans so you
will be able to see it in action. This is NOT just any long distance machine. It wouldn't be taking down awards left and right if it were. The professionals in several fields are drooling and they are pretty jaded.
I sure would rather look for my amethysts and beryl by having it pinpointed for me than trucking around for days hoping to get lucky. LOL. How about Archaeologists who can find pottery and wall paintings just from knowing what substance the culture used for paint? - just to name a few items. This isn't infared or anything that has been used before.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Yeppers, it's a LLAD machine (looks like a duck.)

It supposedly "excites" the atoms in a target, somehow causing these excited atoms generate a signal, which is then reflected back to or detected by this LRL-type thingie..... :tard:

I'll keep my money, thanks very much.

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Keppy said:
jeff of pa said:
Take heed of what ..Jeff..has to say when he says beware he's not kidding and i agree with him 100%
Indeed. I'm actually surprised the post has lasted this long. I guess since they're not trying to sell it to anyone here and it's just been discussion thus far it's okay.

oldbill

Mar 25, 2006
Well I don't know of any LRL unit that works including my friend Bob Fitzgerald, I will say BEWARE of ALL IRL's! Bill

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread