Metal Detecting in South Africa

Africa

Apr 27, 2008
Queenstown South Africa
:thumbsup: Yes if you live in South Africa or one of the nearby countries, please send me an email.
[email protected] I am interested in getting into contact with you all, I live in The Eastern Cape in a small town known as Queenstown, there is a small group of people who have a huge passion towards hunting with their machines, please feel free to join in here and post your finds, info and make new friends. :thumbsup:

belikovnau

Jul 17, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My name is Volodymyr I am from Ukraine. It is far from you. But we have detector coils manufacture company which would like to sale coils on your continent. Do have know who would like sale coils on your market.

Orbital

Sep 1, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:thumbsup: Yes if you live in South Africa or one of the nearby countries, please send me an email.
[email protected] I am interested in getting into contact with you all, I live in The Eastern Cape in a small town known as Queenstown, there is a small group of people who have a huge passion towards hunting with their machines, please feel free to join in here and post your finds, info and make new friends. :thumbsup:

Hi do you know of any organised treasure hunting outings taking place in SA, Gauteng in particular?
regards

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions