Treasure Hunters del Sur (Ensenada, PR)

Arugard

Mar 18, 2006
Hola,

Me llamo Anibal, Toa Alta (PR), y he sido un aficionado de los piratas, galeones, etc. y pronto comprare mi primer detector. Me pregunto como podre ingresar al TH del sur y que actividades tienen.

email: [email protected]

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BEST I CAN DO ON TRANSLATION

I'm Anibal, Toa High (PR), and I have been a fan of the pirates, galleons, etc. I Bought my first detector. I wish to enter all southern treasure hunting activities.

WELCOME to Treasure Net Anibal.

I hope you Enjoy the Site.

Give Treasure Hunters del Sur an EMail,
I'm sure they would Welcome another Member.

Jeff

Bienvenido a Estima Anibal Neto.

Espero que usted Goce el Sitio.

D? Tesoro del de Cazadores Sur un CORREO ELECTRONICO, yo estoy seguro que ellos Dar?an la bienvenida a otro
Miembro.

Jeff

Delwin79

Dec 25, 2008
Yabucoa
Hello , my name is Delwin and Im from Yabucoa that is southeast (Puerto Rico) I just want to make new friends here in Treasurenet My detector is a fisher Impulse and I use it in the Beach :icon_sunny: ....Hello Treasurenet

Delwin79

Dec 25, 2008
Yabucoa
hello again, I'd like to know how can I join Treasure Hunters del Sur too and If anyone have any maps or treasure stories in Puerto Rico let me know please. Im also looking for a shipwreck book of Puerto Rico Volume I (1502-1650) Author Walter Cardona Bonet (I can use money order as payment) if someone have it please reply as soon as you can thank you

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You would have to send them an EMail

or a Phone call.

that info is from 2005

So I'm not sure if they are still there.

If you find out they are not,
please post so.

kraeid

Greenie
Jan 18, 2009
Interesante informacion. Si saben algo adicional dejenme saver. Gracias.

Interesting info. If you have additional info let me know.Thanks.

Delwin79

Dec 25, 2008
Yabucoa
hola ya me comunique pero solo queda el en el grupo ya que todos han dejando el hobby si quieres contactalo ....bye

hello I have already talke to him but he is the only one left in the group ....the hobby is falling apart:( if you want you can contact him

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett CX-II, GTI 2500, Sea hunter, Eagle Eye two box
I don't understand Jeff of Pa

Nobody here doesn't care to read something in spanish,(American only) why do you demand to post in English? ???

simplemaninpr

Nov 27, 2009
The Mountains of Puerto Rico
Detector(s) used
Garrett 150
I live in Puerto Rico and only speak a little spanish as, I am an American and only have lived here about one year. I assume that those that are speaking Spanish are from PR. But, I do see that they also explain what they are saying in English and that makes it easier for this Gringo to understand. Thanks.

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett CX-II, GTI 2500, Sea hunter, Eagle Eye two box
I live in Puerto Rico and only speak a little spanish as, I am an American and only have lived here about one year. I assume that those that are speaking Spanish are from PR. But, I do see that they also explain what they are saying in English and that makes it easier for this Gringo to understand. Thanks.

Simple

The're talking about find some buddy to detect in Puerto Rico.They're sharing theirs contact information.

I hope this help

BTW,..where are you detecting in Puerto Rico?

Arch

fortunate

Sep 9, 2007
Alaska
Detector(s) used
garrett master hunter ads 7, excalibur 1000, whites gmt, compass 77b yukon prospector
Ernest...I really think you need a better detector to make the difference...an excalibur would pay for itself in short order..good hunting...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread