Shallow water hunting partner wanted in Puerto Rico

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett CX-II, GTI 2500, Sea hunter, Eagle Eye two box
I'm looking for a serious partner to work together in shallow water in Puerto Rico. The right candidate should be living in Puerto Rico and able to scuba diving in shallow water where the gold and silver lay. Because the gold value in the market keep going up and up, it's a good time to wipe out all those gold and silver lost in few feet of water.

In Puerto Rico beaches every years many tourist loss theirs rings, gold chain and more only in some few feet of depth. Some of those treasure are found for casual treasure hunter where can reach, but after 6' depth of water only with scuba tanks or Hookah equipment can be reach them. Literately, there is thousand of dollars lost in each beach to be found and the treasure hunter are few and the most important, no law enforced against treasure hunters and no passport required for American citizen, so, Puerto Rico is the next Mecca for treasure hunting.

The partner should own:

* An underwater metal detector
* Own transportation in good condition
* Budget to spend in every hunt (personal expenses)
* Time to consume
* Be scuba certified
* own basic scuba diving equipment
* Able and willing to travel from beach to beach around the island.

I provide:

* Hookah equipment
* information about places where to go.
* Finder keeper rule (all you can find)
* Gas for Hookah
* Share transportation expenses.

Only serious inquiry. If you don't meet the above requirement, please do not respond this offer. If you qualify, please send me a PM. The date to begin will be determinate after I meet a partner and above requirements.

Thanks

Arch.

Attachments

• DSCF2839-2.JPG
    DSCF2839-2.JPG
    69.6 KB · Views: 328
  • DSCF2839-2.JPG
    DSCF2839-2.JPG
    69.6 KB · Views: 272
OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett CX-II, GTI 2500, Sea hunter, Eagle Eye two box
Thanks for reply. Send me an E-mail for more details. I'm trying to open an Hispanic international treasure hunting group.

I hope to hear you soon.

Arch

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good job. I wish you luck. HH, Hamid

charleswmillan

Tenderfoot
Mar 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
im also looking to join but have no equipment but willing to help ti'll i get enough to buy my own..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread