juniorsenior

Tenderfoot
Dec 9, 2011
SP
Detector(s) used
Garret AT Gold
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I'm from Brazil - Vale do Paraiba - SP. I'm searching for ancient gold mines and artifacts in SP state. What are you looking for? prospecting? treasures?

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

moutinho

May 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm from Brazil - Vale do Paraiba - SP. I'm searching for ancient gold mines and artifacts in SP state. What are you looking for? prospecting? treasures?

Hi I am from Sao Jose dos Campos.. and you!?

OP
OP
M

moutinho

May 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi I am searching the same as you :):)

kpixaba

Jul 2, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm from Brasília....searching for everything....lol

juniorsenior

Tenderfoot
Dec 9, 2011
SP
Detector(s) used
Garret AT Gold
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hi I am from Sao Jose dos Campos.. and you!?

Hi Moutinho, am living in SJC too, but i work in Taubate and i am going to come back there.

I wish I could make money by finding a location that could prospect (a river alluvium, for example) through a metal detector, carry a gold trommel and take only there to earn some money to improve my life. I wish to gain money enought just to be able to stop working on something that is ruining my health (banking). I think the search for historical relics is fun as a hobby, but Brazilian law determines what is found belonged to the government (União). Unless I find some gold coins buried somewhere in historic places, such as "Casa de Fundição de Ouro" of Taubaté.

My idea is to found something like this:

Propriedade de ouro para venda no Minas Gerais, Brasil | Brasil PropertyMine

In regards to finding sites with occurrence of gold, it seems to me that the biggest problem is how to explore, obtain authorization, etc., because there are several risks in entering into an unknown location without permission, take metal even worse from there (crime):

Examples:

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/i...y-bad-day-my-survival-story-search-color.html

http://g1.globo.com/ro/rondonia/noticia/2012/10/garimpeiros-sao-presos-extraindo-cassiterita-ilegalmente-em-rondonia.html

Interesting links:

CPRM - Serviço Geológico do Brasil

www.igeologico.sp.gov.br/downloads/revista_ig/14_1_2.pdf‎

greetings

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread