Looking for a hunting partner in Dominican Republic

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
Middlesex County, New Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I've done some detecting in the resort areas. May be heading down at the end of January or early February....not quite sure yet.

NJ

stoneshirt

May 3, 2003
Santa Marta de Magdalena,Colombia
Rodrigo
Hello,I'm Ken.
I lived in Boca Chica for about a year,before moving to Costa Rica/Panama.Used my Excaliber alot in front of those Five Star Hotels on the Beach.Had a HECK of a good time.nice Gold Jewelry!!
Anyway,I knocked around with a Minelab SD2200,up in the Mountains,never found much,But it's a Beautiful place to be.I have a Story about a large(2ftx2ft) flat Stone with Inscriptions(Carved) on it,I ran across it by a River.
I took some Photos of it and looked hard at them when I returned Home.At that time I did'nt know,or Realize how ACTIVE the Spanish were on the Island.And I don't know much about "Treasure Signs",till Lately when I've started to Research the Carribean Coast here in Panama.Wow Fasinating stuff!!
If your into this kind of STUFF,I could very easily draw out a Map on how to find this Stone.It's close to Hato Major..Ken. [email protected]

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions