check out new Batpan
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    Sep 2010

check out new Batpan

Thanks for a great forum. My name is Bruce and I've invented a new fast and fun way to pan for gold and use the proceeds to help my friends in east Rwanda. www.batpan.com
    Watch the BATPAN DEMO VIDEO here:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bpfront2.jpg 
Views:	1038 
Size:	188.0 KB 
ID:	451458   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bpfrontscreen.jpg 
Views:	822 
Size:	239.5 KB 
ID:	451459  

us
    Jun 2009
    340 times

Re: check out new Batpan

Pretty interesting. The only thing about that pan is the rare earth magnets wont help at all in some areas where its mostly all hematite or another non-magnetic black sand. Still I might just get one, anything that speeds up test panning is worth it.
    Sample till you find the hot spot, then mine it till its gone! Then start over...

us
    May 2010
    NC
    whites GMT tek.alpha2000 Nokta Fores Core
    52 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

I'll take 2 cadillacs! That's a good sales pitch, the demo and the words written on your web site. It seems like it would work and it's priced right. Hope ya good success.
    What's the deal with Rawanda though?

us
    Sep 2010

thanks for the kind words about the Batpan. Astrobouncer, you are right about a few places not having magnetic sands. This past summer I panned in Nova Scotia where the beach sand has lots of pyrite (yellow) and its non-magnetic. The batpan still worked great. Eureka77, I go to a remote village in Rwanda once or twice a year to introduce appropriate technology for sanitation, clean water, and improved agriculture. I love those wonderful people. Things have changed a lot since the 1994 genocide.

us
    Sep 2010
    Groveland, CA
    441 times

Sweet.

Charter Member
    us
    I can dig it! "WP"

Mar 2007
    Arizona
    Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4 Shaker table, etc.
    5544 times

What I hate most about regular pans is .... since I pan one handed they always leave me with a sore first finger from the sharp underneath edge rubbing against it. (I had to modify all my pans) Has your pan addressed that problem?

Also, even though I would like to try one of your pans I refuse to purchase over the internet without a ph# and address of the company or person I'm dealing with. It's just good sense.

Sincerely,
    GG~

us
    Dec 2007
    Grayling, MI
    ACE 250/Bounty Hunter Pioneer EX
    4 times

Oh this is tooooo cool....I will take two.............................on my next check
    You slept in peace last night because brave men stood ready to preform violent acts on your behalf!

us
    Sep 2010
    Groveland, CA
    441 times

Quote Originally Posted by GoodyGuy
    What I hate most about regular pans is .... since I pan one handed they always leave me with a sore first finger from the sharp underneath edge rubbing against it. (I had to modify all my pans) Has your pan addressed that problem?

Also, even though I would like to try one of your pans I refuse to purchase over the internet without a ph# and address of the company or person I'm dealing with. It's just good sense.

Sincerely,
    GG~
    Mine came in the mail over the weekend. Can't wait to try it. Bruce sent a follow up email when he got my order (with his phone number) and even paid more to ship it then he charged. Seems like a stand up guy.

Charter Member
    us
    I can dig it! "WP"

Mar 2007
    Arizona
    Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4 Shaker table, etc.
    5544 times

Quote Originally Posted by calisdad
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodyGuy

Sincerely,
    GG~
    Mine came in the mail over the weekend. Can't wait to try it. Bruce sent a follow up email when he got my order (with his phone number) and even paid more to ship it then he charged. Seems like a stand up guy.
    Thanks calisdad,
    He never responded to my post, so that made me even more suspicious.

I don't do business over the net without proper ID first.
    However I would buy one off e-bay if he sold them there.

GG~

us
    Sep 2010
    Groveland, CA
    441 times

Actually it went through PayPal Good Guy.

pa
    Mar 2010
    Repuplic of Panama
    fisher cz7a pro, Tesoro Vaquero, whites coinmaster GT,
    2 times

It does keep the gold to the bottom much like a batea, have used wooden bateas, watched some local indians pan like
    hell with the wooden batea, me prefer my garrett pan. Money goes for a good cause, have a sister in rigali, works with
    homeless children and their education. something to think about

us
    Northern California

Aug 2007
    Southern California
    XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
    4610 times

Re: check out new Batpan Good guy

Hey Good Guy,
    I do not know why you did not receive a reply to your post about the Batpan as Bruce answered mine right away. I asked several questions about both his products and received the answers to each one. I placed an order for the Batpan and the Grizzly and it arrived yesterday, that's less than one week from placing the order to receiving it via priority mail. And just as Calisdad said, when I went to the order page it was handled by paypal. No sweat and No problems.

NOW, I will be in the mountains 25-29 October with Batpan and GMT detector so wish me luck and sunshine. I will post my results with pictures when I get back.

Good Luck to all, 63bkpkr
    Out searching w/GMT & friend under my arm

Sponsored Links