bpfront2.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 1,077
  • bpfrontscreen.jpg
    bpfrontscreen.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 857
Upvote 0

Astrobouncer

Jun 21, 2009
Pretty interesting. The only thing about that pan is the rare earth magnets wont help at all in some areas where its mostly all hematite or another non-magnetic black sand. Still I might just get one, anything that speeds up test panning is worth it.

eureka77

May 8, 2010
NC
Detector(s) used
whites GMT
tek.alpha2000
Nokta Fores Core
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll take 2 cadillacs! ;D That's a good sales pitch, the demo and the words written on your web site. It seems like it would work and it's priced right. Hope ya good success.
What's the deal with Rawanda though?

OP
OP
E

ecurb2

Sep 16, 2010
thanks for the kind words about the Batpan. Astrobouncer, you are right about a few places not having magnetic sands. This past summer I panned in Nova Scotia where the beach sand has lots of pyrite (yellow) and its non-magnetic. The batpan still worked great. Eureka77, I go to a remote village in Rwanda once or twice a year to introduce appropriate technology for sanitation, clean water, and improved agriculture. I love those wonderful people. Things have changed a lot since the 1994 genocide.

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What I hate most about regular pans is .... since I pan one handed they always leave me with a sore first finger from the sharp underneath edge rubbing against it. (I had to modify all my pans) Has your pan addressed that problem?

Also, even though I would like to try one of your pans I refuse to purchase over the internet without a ph# and address of the company or person I'm dealing with. It's just good sense.

Sincerely,
GG~

surfin

Dec 30, 2007
Grayling, MI
Detector(s) used
ACE 250/Bounty Hunter Pioneer EX
Oh this is tooooo cool....I will take two.............................on my next check

calisdad

Bronze Member
Sep 8, 2010
Groveland, CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GoodyGuy said:
What I hate most about regular pans is .... since I pan one handed they always leave me with a sore first finger from the sharp underneath edge rubbing against it. (I had to modify all my pans) Has your pan addressed that problem?

Also, even though I would like to try one of your pans I refuse to purchase over the internet without a ph# and address of the company or person I'm dealing with. It's just good sense.

Sincerely,
GG~

Mine came in the mail over the weekend. Can't wait to try it. Bruce sent a follow up email when he got my order (with his phone number) and even paid more to ship it then he charged. Seems like a stand up guy.

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
calisdad said:
GoodyGuy said:

Sincerely,
GG~

Mine came in the mail over the weekend. Can't wait to try it. Bruce sent a follow up email when he got my order (with his phone number) and even paid more to ship it then he charged. Seems like a stand up guy.

Thanks calisdad,
He never responded to my post, so that made me even more suspicious.

I don't do business over the net without proper ID first.
However I would buy one off e-bay if he sold them there. :icon_thumleft:

GG~

lem49

Mar 25, 2010
Repuplic of Panama
Detector(s) used
fisher cz7a pro, Tesoro Vaquero, whites coinmaster GT,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It does keep the gold to the bottom much like a batea, have used wooden bateas, watched some local indians pan like
hell with the wooden batea, me prefer my garrett pan. Money goes for a good cause, have a sister in rigali, works with
homeless children and their education. something to think about

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: check out new Batpan Good guy

Hey Good Guy,
I do not know why you did not receive a reply to your post about the Batpan as Bruce answered mine right away. I asked several questions about both his products and received the answers to each one. I placed an order for the Batpan and the Grizzly and it arrived yesterday, that's less than one week from placing the order to receiving it via priority mail. And just as Calisdad said, when I went to the order page it was handled by paypal. No sweat and No problems. :icon_thumleft:

NOW, I will be in the mountains 25-29 October with Batpan and GMT detector so wish me luck and sunshine. I will post my results with pictures when I get back. :hello2:

Good Luck to all, 63bkpkr

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread