PAYDIRT

FunWithTreasure

Oct 12, 2008
Upvote 0

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
i dont beleive anyone sells their bags of consentrats for whats in them. if they cant make a profit doing so, they just dont sell them! esspeccially now that the gold prices have jumped so high!

gylnne

Nov 2, 2011
Edna, Kansas
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
russau said:
i dont beleive anyone sells their bags of consentrats for whats in them. if they cant make a profit doing so, they just dont sell them! esspeccially now that the gold prices have jumped so high!

Hmm so people sell paydirt after they have went through it themselves? Sounds kind of shady to me. :o

Curtis

homefires

May 20, 2008
deming n.m.
Detector(s) used
Any thing Available within 50ft
There not going to give you $20.00 in gold in a $20.00 bag. LOL

They need to make money.

Most bags I've seen are not just dirt pulled from the ground.

The sands or and gravel has been washed and processed.

Bags are salted with gold.

To keep things interesting, some bags will contain more or less.

gylnne

Nov 2, 2011
Edna, Kansas
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
homefires said:
There not going to give you $20.00 in gold in a $20.00 bag. LOL

They need to make money.

Most bags I've seen are not just dirt pulled from the ground.

The sands or and gravel has been washed and processed.

Bags are salted with gold.

To keep things interesting, some bags will contain more or less.

Yes they need to make some money, which is what they charge you for the paydirt.

Going through it first in my opinion is wrong.

Curtis

homefires

May 20, 2008
deming n.m.
Detector(s) used
Any thing Available within 50ft
I can send you the dirt I dig!

Like me, you may or may not find gold in it!

At least you find gold in those bags.

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Buying paydirt is a good way for a newbie to "get the feel" but just ONCE. Then you gotta' go get "yer own". Hmmm, back in about '78 OUTDOOR LIFE said going after your own fish cost about $70 a pound. I wonder what that would make gold worth today! TTC

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well you have bought from me....not happy with it?

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FunWithTreasure said:
kuger said:
well you have bought from me....not happy with it?

I have?
yep,a year or two ago....was pretty sure you were happy with it to.I have only had one fellow that wasnt?

OldSowBreath

Mar 18, 2009
Wanted to bump this but I bought some dirt from kuger. Very good gold in his concentrate and an honest man. Hope he has some more. Unsolicited testimonial.

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OldSowBreath said:
Wanted to bump this but I bought some dirt from kuger. Very good gold in his concentrate and an honest man. Hope he has some more. Unsolicited testimonial.
:thumbsup:Thanks bud,this summer I will

I guess the OP wasnt happy...he originally was?

OP
OP
FunWithTreasure

FunWithTreasure

Oct 12, 2008
kuger said:
OldSowBreath said:

To be honest I have bought so much paydirt I dont remember ever buying any from anyone on tnet. Not much gold here in NY so I like to buy paydirt. How bout you sell me anouther bag to refresh my memory..lol

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FunWithTreasure said:
kuger said:
OldSowBreath said:

To be honest I have bought so much paydirt I dont remember ever buying any from anyone on tnet. Not much gold here in NY so I like to buy paydirt. How bout you sell me anouther bag to refresh my memory..lol

Hit me up in July Bud :thumbsup:

huricanesrul

Jan 1, 2012
PA
Detector(s) used
explorer xs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
how much for your dirt ?? how much dirt? i've bought from felix back when it was like $30 a bag...now it's over $100 ! ! last week bought a bag from e-bay..arizona dirt....not bad color..nothing big but alot of flour ! happy. live in Pennsylvania, not much gold ...but i did find 3 specs in the susquhanna river 2 years ago>

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
huricanesrul said:
how much for your dirt ?? how much dirt? i've bought from felix back when it was like $30 a bag...now it's over $100 ! ! last week bought a bag from e-bay..arizona dirt....not bad color..nothing big but alot of flour ! happy. live in Pennsylvania, not much gold ...but i did find 3 specs in the susquhanna river 2 years ago>

I will Private Message ya in a minute......................

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
kuger said:
huricanesrul said:

Send me a quote also. I need to spread some of my money around locally. You have certainly earned it, friend. TTC

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TerryC said:
kuger said:
huricanesrul said:

Send me a quote also. I need to spread some of my money around locally. You have certainly earned it, friend. TTC

:thumbsup:

greydigger

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2008
Aloha, Orygun
Detector(s) used
wishing stick
Primary Interest:
Other
There was a show on GPAA chanel where Tom Massie bought 3 bags of sand from Home Depot in
So.Cal. for $9 and got $27 in gold from it.
(Numbers are not exact but you get the meaning).
Thanks for reminding me. I got a couple bags from shows I forgot about.

Grey

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread