raleigh nc
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

dlgj1987

Feb 15, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, how are you. My name is danny. Im new to gold prospecting and panning, i use to do alot when i was younger, but i have kind of caught the fever. im actually looking for some like minding people that want to get together and try to find some great spots. I live in sanford North Carolina, and there are a few good rivers and streams here, but my family has 20 acres in wautauga county right outside of boone, on the tennesee border. The north fork of the new river actually begins about 15 miles up the mountain from me. And there is great gold in there. Im planning a trip really soon to do some seriousme panning and sluicing. maybe if your are serious about having some company i have a few good locar rivers i have researched and then maybe sometime we could try my property in the mountains. if your interested in teaming up sometime, you can contact me at [email protected]. also im a gem stom nut to, so if you are interested in precious stones i know some places for that, its just hard to find people that like these kinds of things
I havent tried here yet but would like to. I pan in the nc mountains and do ok but everyone is welcoming and happy to se me. In the city i havent found as much luck if any one pans near here or anywhere in nc and wants company let me know or any advise on locations near the triangle that produce and i can get on would be greatly apreciated thanks chris

Wild Boar

Greenie
Feb 6, 2013
North Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm planning on going to the Uwharrie in a couple weeks camping, and taking my pans. I'm new to panning, and want to try it out. I tried it out in the little creek behind my house here in Rowan County, but it's more of a run off creek. Just tried it out as practice. I'm ready to get out there and get rich. ;)

wakeforestgold

Greenie
Jul 26, 2014
wake forest nc
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
panning gold in raleigh

I havent tried here yet but would like to. I pan in the nc mountains and do ok but everyone is welcoming and happy to se me. In the city i havent found as much luck if any one pans near here or anywhere in nc and wants company let me know or any advise on locations near the triangle that produce and i can get on would be greatly apreciated thanks chris

hi i live in wake forest nc near raleigh. well i am looking for some creeks here. i have already been to uwharrie national forest.

there are many mines here in north raleigh but private. so if you need company to work together let me know
thanks

Dougaskew

Nov 29, 2014
Eastern NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Down here in uwharrie NF have not had any luck any one point me in the right direction
The outpost sent me to the river but no color but I am new to this having fun with my daughter

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't worry about the river, work areas like Moccasin creek. Gold in all of the streams.

Dougaskew

Nov 29, 2014
Eastern NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks I will head back in the spring and try the creek with my daughter she had fun helping dad and panning

If you think of any other places for us to try we will do so

wakeforestgold

Greenie
Jul 26, 2014
wake forest nc
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
hi i live in wake forest nc near you

hi i live in wake forest nc and interested.
we can go together and pan or prospect.

write back directly to [email protected]

i am white m 48.
thanks

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread