kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Since I didnt get to reply
Sounds like you make a living scammin folks?Callin the kettle black,I dont take kindly to being accused of something I am not.So if you dont cater to the folks I do,why do you feel the need to bash those that do?Worried about losing some business?As I said 100 times before "NO",I dont do this for a living!Thats just it,if I was running such a scam,wouldnt I be doing it for a living?I actually work several jobs,one of which is training Wildlife Management Agencies in Predator control,and damage Identification.Mining has been in my family for 7 Generations and I have been at it for over 30 years....
I used to own and run a Big Game Guide service 22 miles in horseback,I know all about working with "DUDES",good for you

Upvote 0

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I hope you get some help.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Agree to disagree, please move on..............Thread is locked...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread