Panning at one of my secret spots for Chunky gold

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello2: That's what I'm talkin' bout :headbang:

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
S

stefen

Y'all must be close to the source because those chunkers don't appear to be water-worn...:thumbsup:

NeoTokyo

Bronze Member
Aug 27, 2012
Redding
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eyes - Nokta FORS Gold - Fisher Gold Bug II
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Nice gold and Nice Fox Body in the garage. :D

Underburden

Mar 22, 2012
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Gold Hog Stream Sluice
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Love the multiple reveals. Like having a handful of lottery tickets and every one is a winner.
I hope nobody discovers your spot by identifying your vehicle parked nearby. If I found a hot spot like that, I'd be going in commando style :icon_thumleft:
Great vid.

Bob

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AMEN UB AS SILENCE IS INDEED GOLDEN WHEN IT COMES TO PAYSTREAKS!! Nice to see your kickn' butt with them rough/gnarly/nasty lookn' nuggets Astro and truly hope ya find tons as looks like your pretty close to the source-John

Hard Prospector

Aug 29, 2012
SO CAL
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Monster, Sierra Gold Trac, GB2, the Falcon......and just as many drywashers
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Very nice gold and video..well done

strickman

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2008
Villa Rica georgia
Detector(s) used
gold bug pro,garret,whites,tesoro,bounty-hunter,,.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
very good video Ab ! Glad your in it . keep it up.Good looking coarse , you are getting very close . Go upstream till the color slacks off , drop back and check the sides follow the float . Trace out a triangle ,point you to the source .

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice Pan Astro!!

NeoTokyo

Bronze Member
Aug 27, 2012
Redding
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eyes - Nokta FORS Gold - Fisher Gold Bug II
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
c'mon there has to be other Mustang guys that noticed the Fox Body in the garage! :D

OP
OP
Astrobouncer

Astrobouncer

Jun 21, 2009
Heres part 2 fellas, please like and for best picture watch in 720pHD!

Apologize its not as long as I would like, but as usual I was limited for time. In this video I went back to the chunky gold spot from that first video and did some panning for about 3 hours. It took me a little bit to pick back up on the pay streak once there, but once I did I got into the good stuff again. The last couple pictures on the video are just filler for the credits and show some of my gold take for the year. Pretty soon I will do another panning at the chunky gold spot and show the totals from just there so far.

tigershark11

Dec 26, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is a great thread. Very encouraging! Really very interesting and well done. Thanks for sharing. Just wondering as I am very new at this how you ultimately get the gold seperated from everything else?

Dixiegal

Jul 8, 2012
GA
Detector(s) used
White 808, White Sierra Made, pulse induction, LRL
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

golddog47

Feb 9, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You should take a little 2 inch dredge in there you'd have to get a couple of ounces in a week, if you can't do that just take a hand sucker and collect for most of the day then process it, you will get about 10 times what your getting doing a couple of pans. Well done finding the nuggety ground, I would be there non stop until I had worked it out.
The gold is bleeding of a reef not that far away, maybe try and find that reef? Cheers.

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dang Astro, I'm gonna have to come up and do some prospecting with you sometime.
HH
enamel7

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread