Panning in georgia?

ejimbo4

Jan 7, 2013
Martin,Ga.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Where do you live in Ga. mattbob39? I live in Dallas and there are plenty of creeks around Lake Allatoona to get on.

ejimbo4

Jan 7, 2013
Martin,Ga.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Kaiser...You are not far from me at all and I am pretty sure I will be going out Monday if you want to come? I am new to this too but I have found some on my own!

kaiser

Feb 13, 2013
**** that works for me what's your email or even FB I'm down to go what do I need to get to do.if?

ejimbo4

Jan 7, 2013
Martin,Ga.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Search James Giacalone on facebook and shoot me a friend request. At a minimum you should have knee length boots to get in the water(I got mine at walmart for 20.00) some long heavy duty rubber gloves because that water is cold this time of year. And I would say to pick up a Garrette Panning Kit which I think we could get you at a local store near the creeks.

kaiser

Feb 13, 2013
Hey that's a popular name LOL just shoot me a text 40490618nineone or add Eric KAISER I'm the 1st one normally pic of me and my girl

OP
OP
mattbob39

mattbob39

Greenie
Feb 13, 2013
I'm in Dublin. About 45 mins. Below Macon A friend and I are starting to get interested in panning but I'm not sure where we can go. I'd hate to find a random stream just to find out I can't be there haha

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread