The first gold I ever panned. First time panning.

TeamNugget

Mar 31, 2013
Charleston, SC
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter, old school out of date.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
ArcSoft_Image11.jpg ArcSoft_Image12.jpg

Got these a couple months ago in a test stream, was just pulling dirt out from under rocks and cracks with my hand, this was in about 5 quick pans. Don't get tooo excited, their magnified 150x. :BangHead: I haven't been back since, almost dying, pneumonia and fatal bacteria in my blood and all kinda delayed my plans. Ignorant doctors, I'm too stubborn to die.

Upvote 0

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Great photography. Nice looking gold! Rest up and go get it all!

Steve Herschbach

Apr 1, 2005
Nevada
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congratulations on the gold but I am sorry you are not feeling well. Get well soon, and get back out and find more gold!

OP
OP
TeamNugget

TeamNugget

Mar 31, 2013
Charleston, SC
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter, old school out of date.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I feel great now, still waiting on my highbanker to come in, only thing holding me back. The stream I went too is a 3 hour drive from me, so I'm gonna go prepared next time.

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey TM, glad to hear you are back up and going for it!! A three hour drive is a good thing to wait for so one is prepared properly. Best of Success with the next outing......................63bkpkr

Alex Burke

Apr 3, 2013
NorCal
Detector(s) used
BH, GB2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Good job Nugget hope you stay better this time, keep pushing the doctors if you don't feel better, they can be lazy I figured out recently and they love to run the same tests instead of new ones, guess it's easier IDK it is disturbing though. Good luck buddy.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions