Where can I Purchase gold pans and panning equipment in New Hampshire?

taternut

Apr 12, 2013
Northern CA
Detector(s) used
Hand sluice, Gold bug pro
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Any outdoor store has pans, or search for mining shops in your area :D I think even Walmart carries panning kits

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Cabelas carries a whole variety of pans and such.

soxfan401

Tenderfoot
Mar 15, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Depending on where you are in NH, the camp store at the Twin Rivers campground in Bath NH has pans and all sorts of equipment. If you stay there, you can even pan on thier claims in the Wild Ammnousac river.

OP
OP
P

ProspectorKen

Tenderfoot
Aug 29, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks soxfan, I called them and they said the store is open to everyone! Awesome :-)

Last edited:

npaquette42

Greenie
Aug 6, 2013
I live in NH and that is about the only place I could find one. I did find a shop right in my town, Dover, that had a brittle plastic pan with a couple viles and a snuffer for $40. I ordered a better pan, 12 viles and a snuffer for $20 including shipping. I'm sure the place on the wild ammonusic will have EVERYTHING you need. It is just a little outta my way. The gold is chunkier out that way but I also think the area is worked harder too. All you need is a little luck and a fair amount of effort!

usarmedic

Tenderfoot
Aug 2, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can get anything you need on Ebay! And at a good price too

Bobbyfreedom

Tenderfoot
Oct 30, 2014
NC
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NH Gold Prospecting Supplies: buy online or stop by

Don't have time to order pans online. Panning this weekend up in New Hampshire. Does anyone know where to buy pans, etc in the state?

Hi, I sometimes have items in stock here in the NH Lakes Region, pans, classifiers, sluices, etc. please call or email first. I am mostly an online store at GoldProspectorShop.com thanks for your interest, Bobby Freedom, Host of GoldRadioTalk Gold Prospecting talk show.

Thanks
:happysmiley:

triple d

Nov 17, 2013
Central N.H
Detector(s) used
36" BGT Prospector, 30" BGT Sniper, And related gold prospecting equipment
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Better bring some deicer its going to be real cold. 14 degrees

carib hunter

Tenderfoot
Mar 13, 2007
where to find in NH panning & treasure hunting supplies

Don't have time to order pans online. Panning this weekend up in New Hampshire. Does anyone know where to buy pans, etc in the state?

Thanks
:headbang:Streeters on NH Rte 101 in Marlborough, NH carries everything for the treasure hunters and prospectors. Streeters with the Professional Treasure Hunters organizes the annual Treasure hunters and prospectors convention called BONE.#24 is April 26 - 30, 2017

VintageSoulz

Greenie
Mar 10, 2017
Above the Clouds, New Hampshire
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If your in the Colebrook area Hicks Hardware, Berlin has a big Walmart too. Good Luck.... it's cold up here in The Great North Woods!

LL Cote in Errol is a great store with all your outdoor supplies and gear. Check out Lake Umbagog while your there.

Last edited:

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Come on guys! He didn't have time to wait. That was 4 years ago!

Ragnor

Dec 7, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
EBAY or Amazon, that just makes life so much easier.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread