jarocki

May 27, 2013
Evansville, IN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101 (Tracker 4)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Turned out to be about half of a 5 gal bucket, going ti take a while since all I do is pan. If anyone has any idea how to get the results of panning without panning, let me know.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
HOW TO BUILD A HENRY HENRY "POOP" TUBE

Heres How You Do It

Go to your local Home Depot or Lowes
Purchase these items.

• 1, 1x3"x 8' pine board.
  • 1, 8' length or 4"dia corrugated plastice flexible drain pipe "not perforated".
  • 1, small pack of flat head wood screws #10 in size.

Now go to Walmart into the Sporting goods dept and purchase a 12vlt boat bilge pump 750 model.
You now have all of the ingredients to build your Henry "Poop" Tube.
NOW FOR THE ASSEMBLY...

• Cut the 8' 1x3" pine board in half into 2, 4' peices. Use one peice save the other.
  • Cut the 8' length of corrugated drain pipe into 2, 4' peices. Save one use the other.
  • Now take the 4' of drain pipe you are using and split in to 2 halves, by splitting it length wise.
  • Take one of the halves of the drain pipe and screw it onto the 1x3"x4' pine board.
  • Put the screws into the bottom of the corrugated riffles, 1 every 6" will do nicely.
  • Now take the other split half and set it on top of the one you screwed down onto the pine board and snap it in place.
NOW YOU HAVE BUILT A BASIC HENRY "POOP" TUBE...

• You can now use it in a creek or stream to work out your concentrates and fine flour Gold.
  • You can add on the bilge pump with a stop valve and some garden hose and by using a
    couple of 5 gallon buckets you can recycle your water and use the Henry Poop Tube at home.

IMPORTANT THINGS TO REMEMBER...

• Remember to set up the elevation from top to bottom at 1" [one inch] per/linear foot of Henry "Poop" Tube.
  • NOW...Adjust your water flow so the tube doesn't load up with blondes or blows out all of the material leaving the riffles empty.
  • Using a scoop from those dry soap detergent boxes is perfect to feed the tube.
  • Load the tube 1 [one] scoop at a time allowing it to clear before loading again.
  • Look for all of the Free Gold and Snuffer it out every chance you get.
  • Remember to classify your cons down to #20 mesh for use in the Poop Tube.
  • Larger than #20 mesh you can pan out easily with either a 14" pan or 10" finishing pan.

You now have one of the most DEPENDABLE TOOLS IN YOUR PROSPECTING SUPPLY BIN...
Total cost to build one is less than $30 and total time to assemble one is less than 2 hours

OP
OP
jarocki

jarocki

May 27, 2013
Evansville, IN
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks, do you have a picture?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
No I don’t.....but you can set it up at home....You can use a swamp cooler pump and make it less expensive to use...art

OP
OP
jarocki

jarocki

May 27, 2013
Evansville, IN
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did a youtube search, looks good.

S

stefen

Turned out to be about half of a 5 gal bucket, going ti take a while since all I do is pan. If anyone has any idea how to get the results of panning without panning, let me know.

Well, if you are married, or have some kids, grab a six-pack of beer...sit on the crick bed, and delegate...

In the end you will do all of the work anyways...so drink the beer and get started...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread