Mojo and MoBro

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Spent the day panning with by Brother. Would have ran the Bazooka but the water was too high so we just panned all day and enjoyed it.

Bros take

IMG_2304.JPG

My take

IMG_2305.JPG

Upvote 0
OP
OP
goldenmojo

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
IMG_2331.JPG IMG_2331.JPG That looks awesome for a day of panning![/QUOTE]

Thanks. It was a consistent amount per pan. Then just a lot of pans. Here is a better pic.

Much Gold to You

GM

OP
OP
goldenmojo

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Nice.... wish I could have made it your way, next time !

That would be cool. Here is something that I found in the pan last week up where you were working.

IMG_2341.JPG IMG_2340.JPG

ALewis

Aug 20, 2013
East Bay, Northern Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The water was too high Sunday...Set-up my fluid-bed anyway, and had my own "Aufisher" moment....
Came back to the sluice, or more like the "spot the sluice used to be at" and it was gone, floated about 10-15 downriver & sank ! Thankfully.....Still had gold , tho :icon_thumleft:

CAM00194.jpg

OP
OP
goldenmojo

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
You need to put that beast on a leash....Water level is down to 425. I think the hot weather will have it rising in the afternoons with the melt but successively dropping to new lows daily. Gearing up for the low water. Nice color in the pan.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread