Put The Pan In The Cold Water Today

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Got out to the SouthFork today. The water was cold. Worked a trap up off the water. Got the biggest piece in the last pan and did not want to leave but had things to do.

IMG_4726.JPG

Upvote 0

TheGoldProspector

Apr 14, 2014
Gold Country - California
Detector(s) used
-Keene A52 - Fab2.5 Highbanker - GoldNSand Hand Dredge

Garrett AT Pro - Bazooka Gold Trap 30" Prospector - Garrett Ace 250 - Blue Bowl Concentrator
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
OP
OP
goldenmojo

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
This is the same hole I was in Thursday. Tossed off the overburden and down about 2 feet in a hole. Multi layered and hit and miss through the layers. Round and angular cobble all throughout with the color trapped against the upstream side of the angular stuff. Fine stuff stuck to the angular cobble. Pretty much to the end of this one maybe one more outing.

AlaskaGold

Nov 28, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looking good as always! Nice color glad you were able to get for us that can't. Keep up the good work enjoy the photos.

OP
OP
goldenmojo

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Went back to the hole yesterday. Unfortunately it was six feet under water. Worked a lesser area. Need to process the cons but I don't think it will produce much. Going to the county recorders to look at claim boundaries today. In search of chunkier gold.

H&F909ORO

Dec 26, 2013
California East Bay
Primary Interest:
Other
Went back to the hole yesterday. Unfortunately it was six feet under water. Worked a lesser area. Need to process the cons but I don't think it will produce much. Going to the county recorders to look at claim boundaries today. In search of chunkier gold.

Hope you can find some of that chunky gold. Sorry to hear your hole was under. Good luck on the hunt.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread