3 in 1 pan from North of the border

tinpan250

Oct 13, 2014
Nor Cal
Detector(s) used
Minelab,Garret,TroyX5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK. guys just decided to pull the trigger on a 3 in 1 pan and going to get it powered coated here,I am curious and just dig collecting pans, so hopefully it will arrive intact and I can contribute to this awesome forum with some testing and keep the panning threads growing. I know , a little on the spendy side, but to be honest I am a gear junky and will try anything expect alien panning abduction.I dont know if I am an optimist or a show me pessimist that wants to reinforce that the Garret Super Sluice is as good as it gets in my own mind,but have to try and let you guys get in some good ribbing,only justification :tongue3: I am willing to admit it looks neat and our Canadian brothers are in a severe economic downturn and I must do my part to help,Think I have a pan problem:tongue3::tongue3: ,Yes you can call me the CrazyPan Guy if you want it wont hurt,but you dont know till ya try

Upvote 0

arizau

Bronze Member
May 2, 2014
AZ
Detector(s) used
Beach High Banker, Sweep Jig, Whippet Dry Washer, Lobo ST, 1/2 width 2 tray Gold Cube, numerous pans, rocker box, and home made fluid bed and stream sluices.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I don't think it is a viable replacement for some sluices but I can see it as a very useful tool in those areas where a sluice can not be set up such as flat water streams/rivers/ponds/pools, areas away from any watercourse such as here in the desert, etc. I like the idea that, as one compact lightweight tool, it is capable of easy wet classification combined with primary concentration (I would take the cons home for final panning rather than trying to pan them to completion on site in the device). Will I get one? No, not at this stage of life but I sure wish they were available years ago.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread