El Dorado County Panners

ThatOneGuy

Apr 25, 2017
Placerville, CA
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hey y'all. I'm a born and raised EDC local, and recently have taken interest in prospecting. Right now I'm just doing some panning with my kids but would be interested in meeting up for some more serious expeditions.
Tips on good locations would be nice, too. However if anybody wants to make trips to Grizzly Flats, south county, Jenkins lake/Sly Park, Ice House etc - let me know!

Upvote 1

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm north county near Georgetown. I had a lease in Grizzly Flat (steely fork) when we could still dredge legally. There are a lot of spots in El Dorado County. I have a store in Lotus next to Coloma. There are spots close. PM me if you want more info.

Crabs

Nov 19, 2014
Folsom, California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey y'all. I'm a born and raised EDC local, and recently have taken interest in prospecting. Right now I'm just doing some panning with my kids but would be interested in meeting up for some more serious expeditions.
Tips on good locations would be nice, too. However if anybody wants to make trips to Grizzly Flats, south county, Jenkins lake/Sly Park, Ice House etc - let me know!

I'm in Folsom, would love to find a place where my grandson and I can pan for fun.
Not expecting to hit the "Big Time", just a few flakes or a plinker would be perfect.

'Crabs

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm in Folsom...Not expecting to hit the "Big Time", just a few flakes or a plinker would be perfect.

I always thought if you were in Folsom you were doing "Big Time" ;)

All you guys are just too south for me. But a local buddy and a t-net member and I are going to head out prospecting next week. A first for me. Been MDing for probably 10 years but mostly beaches and parks. It will be great to get out where some old timer hid his stash of nuggets and never came back. Not that I am tired of bikinis on the beaches but my wife is OK if I bring home the gold.

Now all I have to do is find my gold pan.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread