dash4cash

Apr 9, 2018
Saukville, WI
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 300
Garrett AT max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I figured this might be the best place to ask this, but I am planning a weekend panning party for family and friends along with all their children, and even though we will collect our own material for panning I would like to purchase some paydirt to add to our material so everyone has a good time and finds some gold, being from WI we are limited in size and quantity of what we can actually find here, so I would like to sweeten the pot. Looking for advise on who to buy from, and hoping some of you could give me an honest review, best bang for the buck.

Thank you, Carl

Upvote 0

QNCrazy

Sep 30, 2013
Motherlode, CA
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro
Our club was at a gem show in Turlock, CA, last month. A gentleman brought me a bag of paydirt he purchased at the show and asked me to pan it for him. He paid $10 and had what I would estiimate was a 1/4 gram of gold. I was pretty impressed as well as other members of our club. I asked him where he purchased the paydirt and he directed me to the Roaring Camp Booth. That explained it. Do a search for Roaring Camp Gold in the web. They have a "Dirt of the Month Club". They sell $10, $25, and $50 bags. Check em out!

arizau

Bronze Member
May 2, 2014
AZ
Detector(s) used
Beach High Banker, Sweep Jig, Whippet Dry Washer, Lobo ST, 1/2 width 2 tray Gold Cube, numerous pans, rocker box, and home made fluid bed and stream sluices.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Interested in guaranteed content versus "maybe you will get some"? Here is an option for you from a very reputable source. Gold Concentrates for Sale. Yeah you pay a premium but.....

Last edited:

Bronze Member
May 26, 2011
tujunga ca
Detector(s) used
xlt mxt gmz and now a gmt whites
why not just buy some gold and not pay to ship dirt????
good luck and have a fun outting.
brad

OP
OP
D

dash4cash

Apr 9, 2018
Saukville, WI
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 300
Garrett AT max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the replies guys. I did order 50 pounds of unsearched from Lynch mining as their reviews are great, I will let you know what we found after the party.
Brad, I did buy some 12 mesh gold to make the party a little more fun, of course I will add that to dirt I know has no gold so I can see just what we find in the Lynch paydirt.

Thank you, Carl

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread