🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 4500,
Minelab Equinox 800,
Garrett AT GOLD with NEL coil,
Garrett Sea Hunter
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I just thought I would see who you are getting your paydirt from and what would you recommend. I just started panning some paydirt. So far I have bought from Lynch Mining, Goldbay and Strike paydirt. Lynch Mining has a Black Friday sale where I ordered a bag Lynch Mining Original for $16.13 and a 5lb bag Belmont Mountain paydirt for $17.10. I found quite a bit of gold in each and was well worth ordering. I heard really good things about Goldbay so I ordered their 3lb bag with a guaranteed 103% ROI. I found 1.4 grams. The last was Strike gold paydirt. I never heard of them and I should have asked before I ordered. What a scam. Out of the 10lb bag I found 0.03 grams. It looked like Goldbay leftovers. Avoid them at all cost. I have another two bags being delivered Friday from Lynch Mining and I am getting ready to order again from Goldbay. I included a picture of my 1.4 grams from Goldbay.

Attachments

• goldbay paydirt.jpg
    goldbay paydirt.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 142
Upvote 0

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just realize that spot price is based on 24k (100%) gold purity.
You will not get 100% gold purity in paydirt. The purity can and will vary depending on the source.

Alaskan gold for example can vary from around 70% to as high as 92% pure.
The purest gold nuggets are found in Australia with purity of 95% and higher.

That is not to say that some nuggets found in the western states are not as pure as some found in Australia.

GG~

Last edited:

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
The best pay-dirt I ever got was from a guy I meet on some gold web site . He was/is a traveling salesman from the great state of Texas . He used to sell pay -dirt but doing it on the side of his sales. anyway he was going to be close to me on his sales trip ,SO I invited him over for Bar-B-Q and he responded with a BIG HEAVY BAG of cons for free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man-O-Man was it rich ! He said it was the last material he had . The next day I took him to a little spot close to where he had rented a room. ALL SMILES !!!!!!!!!!:occasion14: I usually invite guy's traveling through , a place to chill out from all that driving and a cool drink !

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dirthog out of Canada. I was very pleased with their paydirt.

mattt

Apr 23, 2017
northern calif
Detector(s) used
Garrett at gold
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I like lynch paydirt the best.I look at buying paydirt like fishing ,you pay for the find .No one complains spending 100 dollars in gas and bait to catch 10 dollars worth of fish .

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like your paying 24k prices for 20k gold ??? Is that correct ?

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My best pay dirt..... only needs sweat,tears,and occasionally..... blood :) 001.JPG

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread