Estimate value of these $20 bills??

alkoz

Dec 31, 2006
Lansdowne, Pa
Posting for Matt(12 yr old) again.

well we had to go to the bank on Sunday, my mom had to get cash so i checked it (as usual) and i found these, they are 4 1995 consecutive $20, C55548328A- C55548331 and they are all uncirculated, plus another 1995 $20 uncirculated (not consecutive), so i was wondering what the value of them so we could sell them ( my mom wont let me keep them , and i dont have the money to pay her back.So i would appreciate if someone would give me thier value. Matt
dollars.jpg

T

TreasureTales

Welcome to TreasureNet alkoz. It's nice to see you enjoying the quest for money. LOL

I have no idea what those bills might be worth. Do you have a local coin shop that you can call and ask? Or have you tried doing an online search for info about consecutively numbered US currency from 1995? That's where I would start if I were you. The only REAL way to know what something is worth is to find someone who is interested in buying it, and then finding someone who might pay more. Right now, I bet that money is more important to your mom for paying bills today than for any potential extra value it might have in the future. Keep in mind, new money is printed by the Federal Reserve Bank all the time, so consecutively numbered modern money is not that rare. Why not go to the bank and ask the tellers to save 5 brand new and consecutively numbered $1.00 bills for you? That would be much easier on your mom's bank account.

With your interest in money, you will go far. Good luck, and happy hunting.

nathan104

Feb 23, 2006
Emory TX
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS, AT Pro, propointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im not sure on a value either. But I do ask about older bills every time I go into the bank. They almost never have any though.I doubt they are worth very much over face value, but you may get $10-$20 over face if listed on ebay. This is just my opinion though, and Im an idiot most of the time so take it for what its worth ;)

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
im no expert but 100 bucks

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread