Old bills found

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SWEET! :thumbsup:

Scott

PS. Do you do any swappin'?

gold eye

Jan 2, 2010
tampa fl
Detector(s) used
garret masterhunter 7x ace 250
Scott my two sons already have there eyes on it my oldest son is just starting to hunt with us he got a red seal two dollar bill on Friday a 1963 he was so happy. Ron

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
gold eye said:
Scott my two sons already have there eyes on it my oldest son is just starting to hunt with us he got a red seal two dollar bill on Friday a 1963 he was so happy. Ron

That's cool...Keep me in mind for swaps!

Best,
Scott

gold eye

Jan 2, 2010
tampa fl
Detector(s) used
Hi we have been finding a lot more lately a lot of pepole a bring them into the banks we just stop and ask for any notes with blue are red seals on them and it also helps that my sons are young . Ron

CHAINCHOMP

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2010
Colorado Springs CO.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QS
gold eye said:
Hi we have been finding a lot more lately a lot of pepole a bring them into the banks we just stop and ask for any notes with blue are red seals on them and it also helps that my sons are young . Ron
wow!!! all from different times too! amazing! how often do u get them??? also, how many bank/times do u ask b4 u find one that has some??? thanks! keep it up and hh!

gold eye

Jan 2, 2010
tampa fl
Detector(s) used
About every two weeks we hit about 10 to 15 banks we find something a least at 1 are 2 of the banks we have 193 banks in a ten mile radius of us and some of them save bills for my sons . happy hunting RON

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DrDetector said:
AU24K said:
If anyone is interested in older bills, I have some listed here:
http://data.gsc.edu/home/77/924210977/oldernotes.htm

Best Wishes,
Scott

I don't get it...do you actually sell any notes for those prices?

Sometimes.
If not, I'll just keep them a little longer, thank you. Sometimes I swap, sometimes I'll come down on a price.
The only loss is through inflation, but they are at least worth face value.
Scott

DrDetector

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
Detector(s) used
White's Spectrum XLT
AU24K said:
DrDetector said:
AU24K said:
If anyone is interested in older bills, I have some listed here:
http://data.gsc.edu/home/77/924210977/oldernotes.htm

Best Wishes,
Scott

I don't get it...do you actually sell any notes for those prices?

Sometimes.
If not, I'll just keep them a little longer, thank you. Sometimes I swap, sometimes I'll come down on a price.
The only loss is through inflation, but they are at least worth face value.
Scott

I mean I can't fault you for listing anything at the price you may want. I would be happy for you if you sold anything on your site for those prices. I just don't think they are priced near market value.

coinsearcher83

Tenderfoot
Mar 12, 2010
Last week I found a Series 1985 dollar, block K-G... it was ripped in half and taped together :(
Lemme see if I can post a pic...

Attachments

• IMG_0542.JPG
    IMG_0542.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 1,012

Produce Guy

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to a garage sale the other day and bought a box of books for $2 and in one of the books was a $1 silver certificate,1957. :hello2:

CHAINCHOMP

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2010
Colorado Springs CO.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QS
coinsearcher83 said:
Last week I found a Series 1985 dollar, block K-G... it was ripped in half and taped together :(
Lemme see if I can post a pic...
nice score...love when i get old bills in change at the store, when i spend all of my spare time searching for them in straps of ones, and dont find any, its always fun to look down at ur change and discover u have an oldie!

Produce Guy said:
Went to a garage sale the other day and bought a box of books for $2 and in one of the books was a $1 silver certificate,1957. :hello2:
nice score! u basically got the books for free, and got some extra money too!

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess you could say I found it. I found it on feebay and was able to buy it for about $7.50 including shipping. I'd do that all day, or until I ran out of pocket money! :thumbsup:

Best,
Scott

Attachments

• 1953redseal1[1].jpg
    1953redseal1[1].jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 750

engine 823

Dec 27, 2007
Waynesburg, KY
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, ACE 150
:icon_thumright: ;D :headbang: