Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

~Texana Curator~

Sep 2012
    TX Hill Country
    Garrett AT PRO ~ Propointer ~ Modified Lesche ~ Predator Little Eagle ~ Royal Picks ~ Marshalltown Trowels ~ Sift Tables/Screens
    1015 times
    Relic Hunting

Toploaders...?

In regards to paper currency I know near NOTHING outside of Republic of Texas issues.

However, i do have a random collection of notes i want to protect... Mainly US silver certificates, civil war notes/treasury warrants, and Iraqi Dinar of all denominations...

I have heard that the BCW brand toploaders are actually NOT archive safe... They claim they are, but they are still made of PVC and that stuff is the devil and whatnot...?

Can someone please recommend some TRULY archive-safe toploader brands that make sizes i can use for my notes?

Also, in regards to the Iraqi Dinar... Do they make toploaders for foreign currency notes such as these odd sized bills? Or is it a situation where ya have small/medium/large sizes in general and ya have to make do...? It seems that some of the Iraq notes will fit lengthwise in a US fractional currency toploader, but will not fit width-wise...

Thanks in advance.

~Tejaas~
    You Ain't Done Wild And Reckless, Till You've Done It In Texas!

~Texana Curator~

Sep 2012
    TX Hill Country
    Garrett AT PRO ~ Propointer ~ Modified Lesche ~ Predator Little Eagle ~ Royal Picks ~ Marshalltown Trowels ~ Sift Tables/Screens
    1015 times
    Relic Hunting

Toploaders...?

Good talk, folks.
    Last edited by Tejaas; Mar 04, 2015 at 11:11 PM.
    You Ain't Done Wild And Reckless, Till You've Done It In Texas!

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links