Canadian Currency,,,is it still in Circulation?

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
i go up to Canada every summer to the cabin i have been going up there for 35 years .And they still use paper money i have there paper money that has been laying around here for years and they still take it........ What makes you think that they do not have paper money in Canada ?????????????......... so to answer your question ..YES they still use paper money.....

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes you can spend them ...And as collectors items they are worth face value .. But who knows a 100 years down the road they might be worth more than face value ... But that is up to you if you want to wait that long before you use or sell them...

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
That is right the $1 & $2 have been replaced by coins but you can still spend them .. And by the time they are worth more than face value could be 100 years ... But then i do not collect..So i do not save any money except in a bank ..

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
I'll trade you 10,000 Iraqi Dinar for them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread