2 $20 Bill with cool numbers I think

cache finder

Dec 23, 2015
SF Bay Area
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I think these two are cool. Not sure if they are worth anything tho. 22225525 and the one i actually like is 73735373 kinda wish that 5 was a 7 tho. ha
IMG_5228.JPG IMG_5229.JPG

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Learn then play Liar's Poker. Pull these bills out of your wallet as if they are just two of several you have.You will win at least $100 from each bill if the game is big enough. Then bury the bills back in your pocket; to be held until you find another group with whom to play the game. It's a great bar game.
Don.....

PaDirtDigger

Feb 2, 2015
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
White's XLT (2), Garrett Ace 250, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Learn then play Liar's Poker. Pull these bills out of your wallet as if they are just two of several you have.You will win at least $100 from each bill if the game is big enough. Then bury the bills back in your pocket; to be held until you find another group with whom to play the game. It's a great bar game.
Don.....

I've done that in the past actually, and I won a couple rounds of golf at a pricey club in my area... Was a pretty awesome feeling... I never win much of anything ever... :-) thanks for reminding me of that night. :-) :-)

Beans

Bronze Member
May 31, 2008
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I always look and my paper money for interesting numbers. No luck so far. Great find.

Beans

Bronze Member
May 31, 2008
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don.....

Learning time here. Would those be full house? WAIT let me change my question. What would the highest hands be with those

Last edited:
OP
OP
cache finder

cache finder

Dec 23, 2015
SF Bay Area
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Learning time here. Would those be full house? WAIT let me change my question. What would the highest hands be with those

The higest hand would be 4 of a kind for both I think... haven't played that in a long time.
Anyone wanna buy these for your bar games? I stopped going to bars since my kids were born, no time! lol

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
"Five deuces" would be the bid in Liar's Poker. But recall, since the game is played using all the numbers in all the player's hands, if another player called '6 deuces' (and had) one (or more) deuces, he would then be the highest bidder. Bluffing is a major part of the game. A player may call out (say) 5-6s and have no 6s. You win the hand if the combined hands have at least what you called. If the final bid overstates what is in all the player's hands--that bidder loses.
Don....

OP
OP
cache finder

cache finder

Dec 23, 2015
SF Bay Area
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ohhhhhhhh yes! You are correct, I forgot I loooove liars dice which is what I usually play on cabin trips with the fam.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread