Dec 29, 2014
Far North Corner of CA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT Pro and a Garrett Carrot
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
First time my mother in law showed this to me I told her she should keep it flat and try not to degrade it. I remembered it the other day so asked her if she still had it. When she brought it out to show me I cringed. It was folded up and seems to have been through a wash cycle or two. What do you all think? dollar 391.JPG dollar 393.JPG

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
It's a good misprint and still a KEEPER, be lucky she still had it.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep that's a keeper

FormerTeller

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
First time my mother in law showed this to me I told her she should keep it flat and try not to degrade it. I remembered it the other day so asked her if she still had it. When she brought it out to show me I cringed. What do you all think?

I think you should have given her a dollar for it when she first showed it to you...

glass half fool

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2017
North of the Mason Dixon line
Detector(s) used
White 5900DiPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like ever other thing found be us treasure hunters . It is what it is .We all are looking for that once in a life time find .But I get excited if I find something that I just plain like. If something like that was offered to me I would happy to take it

ckrakowski

May 7, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is not an error.

It is a magicians bill.

If it was a true error the two 6's on the left would have been moved with the federal bank seal as they are all printed at the same time and the two 6's on the right would not even be on the bill at all.

Sorry no value more than face.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread