Money from Heaven

Aug 18, 2019
South Padre Island Texas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro SideWinder, CZ20, Whites XLT, Tesoro StingRay II, Whites PI Pro w/950 Dive Coil, Minelab Excalibur II, Minelab EQ 600, Fisher CZ3D, Whites TDI SL, Sov. GT. Minelab GXP-4500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Took the wife to get water at local Windmill and to get her out of the house. Being locked down is tough on her.
When I went by, there were three cars waiting. Wife said drive around the block too many people there. Came back no one around. Got out took my 4 Gallon Bottles out of the truck. Looked down and found a $1 Bill.
Then looked about 10 feet away and saw another bill on the ground. This one was a $10 Bill. I had my gloves on and picked them up sprayed with alcohol and set aside. Wife said "why do you need a metal detector when you can just keep coming to buy water and find money?" Told her its kinda like metal detecting, you wont always find treasure when you go neither will you always find money when you go to fill the bottles. Its just the pleasure of always knowing there is that chance you will find treasure on your next trip.

Hope each of you are Safe and Healthy and your area opens back up. We were told we Texas, would be able to go on unlock down mode, with restriction this week. We shall see.

Tommybuckets

Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2015
Bodymore, Metalland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal, Safari, Garrett infinium, Whites prizm 4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A friend set her wallet on the roof of the car at the gas station and drove away. I offered to help her find it and was walking the ditch beside the highway when I spotted a $100 bill laying there. I asked her what was in the wallet, thinking we might be close. She said " not much" . We never found the wallet but I treated her to dinner.

OP
OP
S
Aug 18, 2019
South Padre Island Texas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro SideWinder, CZ20, Whites XLT, Tesoro StingRay II, Whites PI Pro w/950 Dive Coil, Minelab Excalibur II, Minelab EQ 600, Fisher CZ3D, Whites TDI SL, Sov. GT. Minelab GXP-4500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
we finally got unlocked ,kinda still have curfew from 11pm to 5am. county beaches are closed to the public till sept. 28 keeps getting extended.. by the way the people staying at the Cameron County trailer park are allowed to use the beach and they provide lifeguard. but when i drove there and told them i paid $100.00 for year round pass why cant I have access, they laughed and stated only their guest at the park are able to use the so called closed beaches. The jeep full of kids that were in front of me gave the teller what looked to be a $10.00 bill and they were able to go in. teller denied they gave him cash on their way in. I was told by teller sorry tell it to the office i just work here. They were not any help at all. One man trying to get 500 signatures to open beaches, judge stated it for the good of the people. you take all the people that go to the beach close down the 27 miles of open beach and force them all to pack into a small portion of the city beach is good for the people. Sounds like something sleepy joe would say. my god. By the time the beaches open ill be too old to make the walk, lol stay safe and happy hunting to all.

OP
OP
S
Aug 18, 2019
South Padre Island Texas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Our county beaches finally opened back up Tuesday, hope to get out just working too much! Found a nice price on new 15" coil will test both of them. Minelab did the upgrade now has the 4khz frequency included, wish they would just include the 20khz why they are at it. seems like all they have to do is program it. same coil, battery, housing etc. just saying if you can put 4khz then 20 or 40 is not impossible is it?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread