Kinda new to paper currencies. but a great find.

silvershark

Feb 1, 2007
Illinois
Hey all, I have been hanging out at the CRH forum for about a year and thought " if CRHers can do it, why cant bill hunters?"

well, i tried it. I went out and over the last few days and went through about $1000 in singles. yes, I am dedicated.

anyway, i picked up a very nice RADAR note yesterday.

FRN 2006 D 46400464 A

I have been searching for a radar for a long time and its great to finally have one in my collection.

anyone else search like this?

-SS

Codes

Bronze Member
Feb 28, 2007
United States
Detector(s) used
White's M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I go through a lot of bills too. Mainly searching for older bills and star notes. Did you find anything besides the radar note?

JasonB

Feb 5, 2008
Alexandria, VA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Great find on the radar. What's condition is it in? You can sell it on eBay or have someone sell it on consignment for you.

I'm very new to CRH and hunting currency but I recently found and sold on eBay some circulated bills. I sold a $1 bills that began with 5 -3's and another that had 5 - 3's in it along with 2 very worn $1 star notes for $7.50. Not too bad for $4. Also sold a couple of $2 I found.

Someone here in the Pentagon is CRHing I'd say. I've been skunked everytime I've tried it. We have two banks here though, maybe I should try the other one.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread