Consecutive serial#s

OP
OP
T

Tavis

Feb 6, 2008
Re: Consecutive serial#'s

Come one people, 47 views and not one reply?!

capy325

Apr 9, 2008

Tavis
I'm no expert but I'd suggest spending them. the banks that I deal with will order bills for you from the fed and you can buy a BEP pack of consecutive uncirculated bills. I've put back a few packs of $2 (2003 series) just to give the kids and grandkids in the future.

Sky_Warrior

Apr 23, 2008
Auburn Hills MI
Detector(s) used
MY ACE 250 JUST GOT HERE 5/07/08, also used a fisher 1220-x

Tavis said:
Come one people, 47 views and not one reply?!

ill help you out i buy low serial number bills on ebay i bought a red seal dollar bill on ebay with a ladder which was a full serial number that started at 1 and went to 9 then started all over again for 3000 dollars and i own a 2005 bill with the serial number of only 7 that cost me thousands because it was the seventh bill printed in 05 so i always check my money because even a 1 dollar bill that as like only 5 numbers and then all zeros is worth at least 5 dollars. but if you ever find a bill with all 1 number than keep it i bought one for 25000 on ebay and that was a great price for one. also i looked at a website and i saw a listing for a 5 dollar bill with a 10 dollar bill on back they said it was one of the rares bill ever seen and it was real i think they were selling it for 250,000 id buy it but im not rick. :icon_pirat:

:icon_sunny: :icon_sunny: :icon_sunny:

JasonB

Feb 5, 2008
Alexandria, VA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax

$1 consecutives have almost no premium in small numbers. I sell them on eBay in packs of 50 with a small premium. Star notes are different. Keep them all. What's the condition of the star note? What's the serial number?

Can we get a scan or pic?

Thanks,
Jason

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread