OP
OP
motel6.5

motel6.5

Mar 27, 2012
Nevada,Calif.,Utah,Arizona
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well , I am just saying that their is a lot more to Brawly,Calif., in the historic realm than most desert ship hunters realize.

whiskyninja

Dec 29, 2015
San Diego
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Time Ranger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im here in brawley now. Asking around and doing some metal detecting. Nobody knows anything about it. If you do, I'd love to hear about it.

OP
OP
motel6.5

motel6.5

Mar 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well not to be exact, however fairly certain, at least within 90 degrees,as I recall I inhaled the imformation on Brawly from one of the Treasure magazine rags...The name of the street waz also exposed...and yes it is just another true story.

H-2 CHARLIE

Bronze Member
Dec 1, 2012
on the rocks - so cal county line
Detector(s) used
Gold bug pro / Minelab GM 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok gomer.jpg

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well not to be exact, however fairly certain, at least within 90 degrees,as I recall I inhaled the imformation on Brawly from one of the Treasure magazine rags...The name of the street waz also exposed...and yes it is just another true story.
Do you work for FOX news? Good hook, the commercials, then few details............ :tongue3::tongue3::laughing7:

OP
OP
motel6.5

motel6.5

Mar 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To forum posters, on this, what else , forum, I am not getting paid to do your research. Prove my statements incorrect and I will, what else correct my placed imformation on what else,this forum...

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
Huh ? I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about motel 6.5. But the title of the post "Brawely" caught my eye :) I've detected several of the parks down there, and gotten silver coins. Haven't dug up a ship yet though, durnit :icon_scratch:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread