The Pearl Ship - Any active searches?

PirateBeth

Apr 27, 2016
USA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all!

I'm back again looking for treasure hunters or historians specializing in The Pearl Ship. I would love the opportunity to speak with anyone actively searching for the ship & it's treasure. This is again, for a popular travel adventure TV show :)

Apologies in advance if this post offends anyone. I have a lot of respect for the folks on this forum and appreciate all your help immensely :notworthy:

Thank you!!

Trouble14

Nov 13, 2021
Hi all!

I'm back again looking for treasure hunters or historians specializing in The Pearl Ship. I would love the opportunity to speak with anyone actively searching for the ship & it's treasure. This is again, for a popular travel adventure TV show :)

Apologies in advance if this post offends anyone. I have a lot of respect for the folks on this forum and appreciate all your help immensely :notworthy:

Thank you!!
I believe I may have found the lost ship and have info on the the viking not to far from it not sure what to do now

Trouble14

Nov 13, 2021
Hi all!

Thank you!!
I'm very interested i believe I may have found it

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don,t know any thing about this,but I sincerely hope you find it and it,s all you hope.I wish this for all treasure hunters,what ever your treasure may be.

whiskyninja

Dec 29, 2015
San Diego
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Time Ranger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, what have you got? If you gave us a little information, I'm certain there are people here that would help you anyway they could

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread