All Treasure Hunting
No ice up there Jeff ?

Still got a couple inches to skate on here yet

mark v

Mar 10, 2006
S.W. Pa.
Detector(s) used
Deus, CTX
Around Pittsburgh it's warm but muddy as all hack.

I won't be getting out so good luck to you guys that can.

deepskyal

Bronze Member
Aug 17, 2007
Natrona Heights, Pa.
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster 6000 Di Series 3, Minelab Eq 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Gonna put on the old mudkickers and head out for a bit today.....

You're right...muddy as all heck. Gonna hit the woods so I don't mess any lawns...we got standing water it rained so much yesterday.

Al

OP
OP
jeff741972

jeff741972

Sep 13, 2008
Tamaqua Pa
Detector(s) used
V3i
jeff of pa said:
No ice up there Jeff ?

Still got a couple inches to skate on here yet

Oh we got some ice, but I am hoping it goes away by the middle of the week, I eyeballed one place and it was patchy grass yesterday, the north side of town at the base of the mountain is still pretty icy, I should go check out the one park in town that they did some work at again, I found some clad last time there, maybe the freeze pushed something better up, it should be pretty muddy there, since they never replanted any grass. I was thinking of trying to get out tomorrowbefore leaving, but I'm not thinking its possible.

DONinPA

Nov 8, 2008
went out for about 3 hrs today..decided to go to a local park, .76 clad 1 wheat 1936 and two pendents. one a fancy cross the other is quarter size with a cross inside of a heart and says "i am a Lutheran" on the back ..And ya its MUDDY.. but its better than Frozen :) Tommorrow I'm going to try to get out to an old homesite I had some luck at.

MeAndMyAce

Tenderfoot
Dec 27, 2008
deepskyal said:
Gonna put on the old mudkickers and head out for a bit today.....

You're right...muddy as all heck. Gonna hit the woods so I don't mess any lawns...we got standing water it rained so much yesterday.

Al

You wanna come over and check my basement? With all that rain, I know there is water down there. Hopefully by tomorrow the dehumidifier will have it all dried up.

Did you find anything while you were out today?

Sue
(I am under sons name due to problems with my name in TNet)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread