Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jun 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you know where their graves are and the memorial stone? Greene County PA is all I have to go on right now.

hgl

Nov 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I lived not to far from there years ago. The rock was along a gravel road until a few years ago. I believe it was moved about 30 feet from it's original location. It was on a gravel road (Crows Rock Road) that ran along side of the Wheeling creek. I would have to look on a map to get the original location.

hgl

Nov 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I lived not to far from there years ago. The rock was along a gravel road until a few years ago. I believe it was moved about 30 feet from it's original location. It was on a gravel road (Crows Rock Road) that ran along side of the Wheeling creek. I would have to look on a map to get the original location. There are still a few Crows that live in the area.

JakeFlyFish

Dec 8, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My mother was raised on Big Wheeling Creek, it was known to us as Ruth Run, first big hollow coming down from your right if you are headed down creek, past the Tradewinds bar.That area was known as " The Meadow" to us when we were young. She was one of 17 raised in a two story log home that sat at the run. Part of it was still up in the 60's. . We've heard story of the Crow sister massacre forever, but I did not know about the rock. Is it still there or did Dunkard Fork Lake claim it and the graves? Jerry Andrews 304-281-5776 or text or phone and [email protected] for email. Thanks to anyone with information.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread