Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm no Fan of His; or Country Music,
i do like "Moose Shootin' Mama" but:

STRAUSSTOWN - Motorcyclists and others are wanted to act as extras in a Pat Garrett video being shot locally.

The video is for the first single from Garrett's CD "CountryVersial Tunes."

"Wild Hog" centers on five long-time friends longing for freedom from the grind of everyday life who escape from work for the day. The song is inspired by the 2007 movie "Wild Hogs" that starred Tim Allen, Martin Lawrence, William H. Macy and John Travolta. It featured the four as middle-aged friends who took off on a cross-country motorcycle ride.

"I went to see 'Wild Hogs,' the movie and I loved the idea," Garrett said Friday. "I now have a motorcycle and I have friends with motorcycles and once in awhile we like to take off."

Garrett, a singer/songwriter who has had his songs recorded by artists as versatile as the punk band Arctic Monkeys to Polka King Jimmy Sturr, travels with a five-piece band, The Pat Garrett Jubilee. He divides his time between Nashville and Strausstown, Berks County, where he owns Pat Garrett's Sheepskin Outlet and the Pat Garrett Amphitheater.

He attained national publicity in 2008 when he released "Moose Shootin' Mama" after seeing a transposed photograph of Alaska Governor Sarah Palin with a hunting rifle slung around her shoulders that hit just after the Republican National Convention in early September.

http://www.republicanherald.com/news/motorcyclists_wanted_for_pat_garrett_video

bobinsd

Oct 20, 2005
San Diego California
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: OFF TOPIC: Motorcyclists wanted to test new device

After nearly rear-ending a biker who slowed down in front of me by down shifting, I have developed a simple device using a ball switch and 2 IDC connectors that causes your brake light to come on when you decelerate. If someone would like a free sample to test and provide feedback, just send me a PM. I have sold a few for 99 cents (the minimum) on Ebay and gotten positive comments. I hope it will become a standard requirement in the future, and I don't understand why it hasn't been done yet.
I also have one for bicycles for all you peddlers without an automatic wireless brake light.

I didn't know where to place this in the forum. No gimmicks here, not even a shipping charge.

Attachments

• Smart light.jpg
    Smart light.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 126

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread