Selling My ETrac

PaDiggin

Mar 11, 2011
Eastern Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Hey all, about 3 months ago i bought a Minelab Etrac thinking i'd actually have time to use it.. well, as life sometimes turns out, the time i thought i had got sucked up by other things and now i have an almost brand new Etrac sitting here collecting dust. It even still has the plastic on the screen! I paid $1500 for it so i'd like to see $1300 for it. I also have some other quality items i'll give to whoever buys it, like a Garrett Pro Pointer, a Lesche Raven digger, a rapid charging system i built for the battery pack, and whatever else i have laying around. If you are interested in it please email me at [email protected] don't message me on here.. i check my email much more often than i do the forums. I'm firm on the price, i feel its a good deal for everything you'll be getting so please don't try the haggling game :) I posted this on the PA board because i'd like to make it a local sale if at all possible to avoid the hassle of shipping it. I live in the southeastern Berks County area. Please email me with any questions you might have :)

OP
OP
P

PaDiggin

Mar 11, 2011
Eastern Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
I still haven't sold the Etrac... i had a few "interested" people on craigslist but they turned out to just be tire kickers. Taking that into consideration, if anyone somewhat local to me from the TN forums wants it i will let them have it for $1200.

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Scorpion.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
PaDiggin said:
I still haven't sold the Etrac... i had a few "interested" people on craigslist but they turned out to just be tire kickers. Taking that into consideration, if anyone somewhat local to me from the TN forums wants it i will let them have it for $1200.

I suggest you put it in the classifieds you'll get more attention.

OP
OP
P

PaDiggin

Mar 11, 2011
Eastern Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
I considered that but i figured if i put it in the PA section i'd be able to make a local sale and not have to deal with shipping it. :)

Hosensack

Apr 20, 2007
Mertztown, Pa
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Safari,X-Terra 705, Tesoro Tejon, Whites DFX, Garrett AT Pro, GTI 2500, 250, Fisher Gold Bug DP,F75 Limited
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for a great deal Rick...got more than I was expecting. Anyone that has a chance to deal with PaDiggin take it. Hope you get time freed up to get back out there soon. Thanks again!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions