jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Trust me, What wasn't Recovered at the scene by Firemen & Investigators During &
by the Locals after the Investigation,
Rotted away in the ground.
We did Alot of Person to Pearson, Newspaper, & Microfilm Research
to come to that conclusion.

The story of the package being thrown out was to keep the
scavengers away during the Investigation, After the Story of Packets being found at the scene Leaked to the Press.

This was the Real Treasure there ;)

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,7104.0.html

757px-United_Airlines_Flight_624_1.jpg

OP
OP
simonds

simonds

Feb 4, 2005
Tioga Co. Pa.
Jeff,
Thanks for the reply and information. I thought the throwing out of the package didn't seem very believable to me.
I remember another crash site. It was in the late 1960s. I was at the scene right after it happened on a mountain near Blossburg, Pa. I wasn't into hunting at that time and never thought anymore about until now. I wonder if anyone has checked that one out.
Thanks again, Clayton

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

eathabs

Bronze Member
Jan 11, 2005
Sunbury, PA
Detector(s) used
DFX 300, Classic ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Clayton, funny you should mention the Mt Carmel crash. Yesterday I wen to the Treasure Hunters in Lewisburg and spoke to owner Dave Mensch. He know a guy who discovered a diamond ring and coins from the San Fransisco mint. The diamond ring was appraised at 3 or 4K!! It was featured in Treasure Hunter. I was also shown other finds that were in TH from the same guy. No mention of the cash though.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
eathabs said:
Clayton, funny you should mention the Mt Carmel crash. Yesterday I wen to the Treasure Hunters in Lewisburg and spoke to owner Dave Mensch. He know a guy who discovered a diamond ring and coins from the San Fransisco mint. The diamond ring was appraised at 3 or 4K!! It was featured in Treasure Hunter. I was also shown other finds that were in TH from the same guy. No mention of the cash though.

Probably this one eathabs http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,7104.msg42024.html#msg42024

eathabs

Bronze Member
Jan 11, 2005
Sunbury, PA
Detector(s) used
DFX 300, Classic ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That would be correct Jeff. I just went through the thread that describes your adventures with Rich. Dave Mench also mentioned that Rich has found some other great stuff that he wrote about in magazines.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
eathabs said:
That would be correct Jeff. I just went through the thread that describes your adventures with Rich. Dave Mench also mentioned that Rich has found some other great stuff that he wrote about in magazines.

Yes he has eathabs.

He uses an old Whites Eagle, but still manages to
keep up with my Minelab and even Pass me out on finds sometimes.

Jeff

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions