Any interest in organizing a group/club in Reading, Pa.?

OP
OP
SemperFidelis

SemperFidelis

Greenie
Jan 14, 2013
Reading (Oley), Pa. Berks County
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are quite a few members I am in contact with from this area… I am not looking to start anything too serious or structured but more of a network of local MD enthusiasts to get together and hunt… I am sure most of you have been doing research on possible hunt sites (as have I) so if we all pool our research and go hunt the sites we will have more spots to hunt, new friends to hunt with and learn more about the local history… PM me if your interested and I will see how to start some sort of group...

mikhen

Jan 11, 2011
Oley, Berks County, Pa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
There are quite a few members I am in contact with from this area… I am not looking to start anything too serious or structured but more of a network of local MD enthusiasts to get together and hunt… I am sure most of you have been doing research on possible hunt sites (as have I) so if we all pool our research and go hunt the sites we will have more spots to hunt, new friends to hunt with and learn more about the local history… PM me if your interested and I will see how to start some sort of group...

Well from my research, with all the possible hunt sites, I have a good list of places we can't hunt.

millerb91

Jan 20, 2013
There are quite a few members I am in contact with from this area... I am not looking to start anything too serious or structured but more of a network of local MD enthusiasts to get together and hunt... I am sure most of you have been doing research on possible hunt sites (as have I) so if we all pool our research and go hunt the sites we will have more spots to hunt, new friends to hunt with and learn more about the local history... PM me if your interested and I will see how to start some sort of group...

Where you from?

baspinall

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2006
Pennsylvania
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Minelab Equinox 800
GPX 4500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not to far from you guys as well. South about 25 minutes in Guthriesville. Bummer part is I sending my detector in for repair this week but I'm still interested when it gets back. I have tons of spots mapped just need to find land owners and do the permission thing.

Brian

lorddean13

Jun 13, 2012
Warminster PA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am in West Reading, it is a shame that the OP seems to be banned but I am up for setting up a group here in the Berks county area. If anyone is interested then lets touch base and set something up for the spring.

millerb91

Jan 20, 2013
I am in West Reading, it is a shame that the OP seems to be banned but I am up for setting up a group here in the Berks county area. If anyone is interested then lets touch base and set something up for the spring.

IM about an hour away and willing to travel

Wickedwrx

Dec 29, 2011
Southeast, PA
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am about 45 south. I would be interested though. I do a lot of gold prospecting in that area.

Emsp4life

Feb 6, 2013
gilbertsville pa
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My name is Drew.. i'm new to the forums and new to the hobby. I actually havent had a real day out since i recieved my MD as bday gift recently. I'm also from the area and would be intrested in meeting others from the area... I have been into relic collecting for a few yrs now as i do excavation for work I mostly have bottles and old jugs some dating to the 1860's found at different jobsites. well hapy hunting and hope to meet up sometime in the near future Thanks Drew

millerb91

Jan 20, 2013
My name is Drew.. i'm new to the forums and new to the hobby. I actually havent had a real day out since i recieved my MD as bday gift recently. I'm also from the area and would be intrested in meeting others from the area... I have been into relic collecting for a few yrs now as i do excavation for work I mostly have bottles and old jugs some dating to the 1860's found at different jobsites. well hapy hunting and hope to meet up sometime in the near future Thanks Drew

How far are you from coatesville?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread