vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector_vpnavy.gif
jman774 - you might consider jumping over to What County do you live in? and contacting (Private Message) those in your county...

fishguy

Jun 20, 2013
Little River, SC
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex+
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey jman774 I am in your same area, also looking for somebody to go out and hunt with...fyi still a newbie using a bounty hunter fast tracker 1, but loving it and finding stuff so I am happy. I have a few ideas of areas to hunt but some are a little large and overwhelming, plus the fact the summer growth has made alot unmanagable.

OP
OP
jman774

jman774

Apr 21, 2013
Southwest pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter pioneer 202
Yeah I know these weeds are crazy... If you ever want to go I'm not running the best machine either, so just let me know sometime

Mjw38

Aug 30, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man I can't wait to get a detector. Pm me and we can go sometime but I could be busy for a few weeks since we are having a bay in a few days.

Mjw38

Aug 30, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Meant to say we're having a baby! :)

Anthony15620

Greenie
Aug 20, 2012
Greensburg, PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey guys I'm from latrobe! Been looking for folks close by. I've been detecting a little over a year. Hit me up, I go all the time!

Anthony15620

Greenie
Aug 20, 2012
Greensburg, PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ive been there a few times but haven't found anything worthwhile. There are some foundations in the woods, but those are no secret and I'm sure they've been picked over too. Keystones the first place people mention when you bring up detection.

Good luck

Mjw38

Aug 30, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I recently got into metal detecting mostly cause I was working together with a guy that has done some detecting. I really want to get a AT Pro but right now I have way more important things to take care of. We just had a baby boy on the 5th. I know of a few areas that I would love to hit hard but they are just gonna have to wait.

I too am from Westmoreland co.

monte952003

May 11, 2014
Blairsville PA
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Time Ranger
GARRETT AT Pro
GARRETT GTP 1350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
im from the blairsville-Derry area me and my buddy just started detecting if anyone wants to hook up let me. know

omahaorange

Greenie
Mar 30, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
im from the blairsville-Derry area me and my buddy just started detecting if anyone wants to hook up let me. know

I am in the Blairsville area as well. My wife started us on this last year with an old Bounty Hunter we bought our son 10 or so years ago. Now use an Ace 350 and a Eurorotek Pro. I'm currently looking into several sites in the area.

Mjw38

Aug 30, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sure wish I had a detector. That's so close to my house.

monte952003

May 11, 2014
Blairsville PA
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Time Ranger
GARRETT AT Pro
GARRETT GTP 1350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
omahaorange there is a lot of history in this area just do your research you'll be suprised

omahaorange

Greenie
Mar 30, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well aware of the history. Blairsville Historical Society is loaded with local area history.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread