2013 Mercer County Pennsylvania and Trumbull County Ohio detectorist club notice

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Rolling Rock, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello this is to attract or get together anyone that lives in western, pa. such as hermitage, sharon, sharpsville area's and also eastern ohio as in brookfield , masury, hubbard and surroundind area's. My interest has been many years in this hobby recreational detector, but I would like to find other people in these area's with the same interest and possibly create a club or at best keep in touch with or local findings and interest so please guy's feel free to contact. We may not be exactly the so called hot spot but you never no, so please jump aboard, god bless.

roygpa

Mar 5, 2013
Pittsburgh, PA USA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Sunray X-1, Minelab Equinox 800, Nokta Makro Simplex+ Garrett AT-Pro, Fisher F5, Fisher F2, 2- Garrett Pro Pinpointer, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Does this club have a webpage or Facebook page?

Roy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread