TimeSaver

Mar 24, 2014
nepa carbon co
Detector(s) used
garrett ATPRO garrett pin pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A BAD DAY TURN'S INTO MY BEST DAY EVERY

Well to be brief my old van heater core started leaking . well I thought I'm good on antifreeze so I headed off the mountain to go do what I had to. So on the way back up the mountain I started to over heat so I pulled off the side of the road to see if I had some more antifreeze in the back and I did. So I sat on the back of the van thinking this will take a 1/2 to a hour to cool off ehhhhh.well I notice a little field right by were I pulled off so grab my metal detector and started to swing to waste time. Right by the road I find $62 cents clad .So this little flied only took 10 mins to walk around and half way I find a round bullet and as I walk back to the van...I hit a target so it said it was about 12inches down which became 14 inches down and out pops this ..... (((beauty of a coin))).. which I thought I only dream of finding one . here they are and enjoy them as much as I do. 012.JPG 013.JPG 010.JPG 011.JPG ..the coin is a 1798

Attachments

• 012.JPG
    012.JPG
    507.1 KB · Views: 156

Sharryn

Nov 27, 2013
S. Central Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pinpointer, Samson 32" T-handle,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, congratulations! It's nice to see when lemons turn to lemonade : )

OP
OP
TimeSaver

TimeSaver

Mar 24, 2014
nepa carbon co
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ty.... you can say that again. I just didn't belive what I dug up I was so surpise

fat fred

Apr 23, 2012
savannah ga
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Beauty you found there and I know how surprised you were. I still can't believe I finally found a large cent, you'd think I won the lottery. Every time you ride by that field you will smile! Happy hunting!!

OP
OP
TimeSaver

TimeSaver

Mar 24, 2014
nepa carbon co
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
that is soooo true fred .I been back a few time trying to fine a few more but I only find brass hings and lead glass and some pieces of copper . But I keep looking intill im sure there is nothing else there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions